Chapter 11

16 ~~INT. ABANDONED WAREHOUSE~~ 16

The warehouse is shrouded in darkness and debris except for a bright light coming in every so often.

The carjacker is standing in the warehouse pointing a gun.

He reloads it and keeps turning around, nervously.

While y/n is watching, her skin color has changed to match the darkness of the warehouse.

CARJACKER
Who's there?

The light comes in on the ceiling and the carjacker sees Peter's shadow.

He fires his gun at it a few times.

Peter then comes swinging down on his web behind the carjacker while he's facing the other way.

Meanwhile, y/n notices that her skin has changed color and stares at it before directing her attention back to the carjacker and Peter.

Peter swings back up as the carjacker runs toward a pair of locked doors.

He runs at the doors and Peter grabs him and smashes his head through both of the door's windows.

Peter tosses the carjacker aside and begins walking aggressively over to him.

The carjacker pulls out a knife and y/n gives a short gasp.

The carjacker thrusts the knife towards Peter twice, but Peter dodges it both times.

Peter then pushes the carjacker's hand up that's holding the knife, so the knife flys up and gets stuck in the ceiling.

Peter grabs onto the knife with both hands and kicks the carjacker with both of his legs.

The carjacker hits the window, hard, as y/n walks over to him.

She begins punching the carjacker in the face and in the gut.

She then roundhouse kicks him and Peter comes over with his mask off.

CARJACKER
Don't hurt me. Just give me a chance. Just give me a chance!

PETER
What about my uncle? Did you give him a chance? Did you?

Peter grabs the carjacker with both hands and lifts him off the ground.

PETER
Answer me!

Peter and y/n both look at the carjacker's face and recognize it.

It was the guy Peter and y/n let get away with the wrestling promoter's money.

Peter lets go of the carjacker and takes a few steps back.

The carjacker starts laughing and points a gun at Peter's forehead.

CARJACKER
See ya.

Y/N
You son of a bitch!

Y/n knocks the carjacker's gun out of his hand and punches him in the face hard.

The carjacker starts backing up and trips over a pipe.

He crashes through the window and falls to his death.

Peter and y/n walk up to the window and look out at the carjacker's body.

A light from a boat then shines on the window where Peter and y/n are standing and they put their arm in front of their faces to cover their eyes.

MAN FROM BOAT
Freeze! We've got the place completely surrounded.

PETER
Quick, grab onto me.

Y/n puts her arms around Peter's neck as he swings out of the open window.

The police are in the warehouse now and walk up to the open window where Peter and y/n just were.

Meanwhile, Peter swings onto the top of the Chrysler Building.