Chapter 4

This will be a short chapter from Lucia's brothers POV.

Matteo POV

"I'll do it," Luca volunteered, pulling Lucia upstairs.

I looked at the leftover brothers who were downstairs.

I explained everything to them, how the SSA called me and Flavio and I flew to California to get her. I also told them about her guardians.

"She's still the same sister who was taken away from us years ago." Flavio said.

"Lucia still has the amazing and adorable bright smile."

"Anddd the innocent little attitude." the twins added.

Yea my poor baby sister who just heard about her guardian's death and has to leave behind all the people she cares about.

"Alright, back to what you're doing, dinner at 7pm." I dismissed them.

Flavio POV

After all this time, we finally got our baby sister back.

I was so excited yet scared when Matteo said that the SSA called.

Never thought the day they called will today.

She walks around her school like a badass. Even her bike. I was worried for her safety but like we're in the mafia so safety isn't about riding on a badass bike.

After Matteo dismissed us, I went back to my room. I smiled at the thought of having her back again. I couldn't help it okay?!

I swear that I'm gonna protect her at all costs.

Antonio POV

After Matteo dismissed us, I went to the gym. I couldn't believe she was actually here.

My little sister, Lucia. WOW after so long.

Thinking back how I thought she was a ghost a second ago. I laughed at myself.

Her cheeky self decided to poke herself making sure she's real.

I couldn't believe that her guardians died. I mean if they haven't, I wouldn't even know she's alive but man I don't want to be selfish.

She's back.

I'm gonna protect her.

Until my very last breath.

Angelo POV

I went to the pool after Matteo dismissed us.

My little sorella is back.

I couldn't believe her guardians were dead.

I don't want to be selfish or mean but we finally got her back after soooooo long.

Flavio also showed us how she bid her old school goodbye.

She was a funny one alright.

Definitely more confident.

I'm never gonna let her go.

I'm gonna protect her with my life.