Chapter 39

"Do me a favor and kill him." Adrian said to me as I watch the figure retreating.

"You sure bout that?" 

"GEEZ Val just go." Lijah grumbled and he knocked out one of the guard.

I looked at him unimpressed. "You sure?" 

He groaned. I like annoying him. He knows that too. HE also knows that I'm just giving Aleksei time to get on whatever escape vehicle he has. It's not like he could get far anyway. We're in the middle of like nowhere.

"VAL YOU DIPSHIT JUST GO."

I gasped. "I"M TELLING ACE YOU CALL ME A DIPSHIT." I yelled, sticking out my tongue.

He mimicked me as the guards stopped fighting and watched us. 

"HE'S GONNA KILL YOU." I sang.

"HE WOULDN'T BE BACK FOR A WHILE." Elijah sang back. 

"YOU JUST SAID THAT HE'S COMING BACK."

"NO I DIDN'T."

"MEH EITHER WAY. HE'S GONNA KILL YOU. RIP YOUR HEART. HE'S GONNA FEED IT TO THE SHARKS. THEY'RE GONNA FIGHT FOR YOUR BODY PIECES AS YOU LAY THERE AND DIEEEEE."

Everyone just stood there staring at us. "Are they seriously assassins?" One men asked. 

"I asked myself that everyday." Isaac replied. OH goody. We're now friends huh?

"SCREW YOU VAL." he yelled as he threw a knife at me which I easily dodge.

"Okay bye losers. IT's time for me to go now. Ta-ta." 

I ran after where Aleksei exited few uncountable minutes ago, leaving the guards and my friends looking at my retreating body weirdly. 

"ALEKSEI. ARIA. COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE." I called.

I followed the path and it let to a helicopter. "OH COME ONE. I THOUGHT YOU WOULD USE A JET INSTEAD. A HELICOPTER?? REALLY??"

"ALEKSEIIIII." I groaned. I'm getting bored of waiting. Geez. Why is he even hiding??? DOn't he have guards to protect him. 

"Lucia." A deep man voice said from behind me. I whipped my head towards the voice.

"Finally man. I'm getting bored. I was gonna leave." 

He slowly walked towards the helicopter from the other side, with some guards and urghh Aria. There's one more boy there. A boy with a gun pointed to his head.  He look like me.

"Luca?" 

"Hi twiny." he sheepishly smiled. 

I mentally face palmed myself. How did he even get capture. 

"Do you know Antonio's alive?" he asked. 

I stared at him. Everyone stared at him. "Wait really?"

"Mmmhmm."

"So Wyatt's alive too?" 

"Ermmm....."

"Nevermind forget I ask that. How'd you even get caught??? Did you try your stupid ninja attack again??"

He smiled sheepishly as his face turned red. Awww. "Maybe."

"Dumbass."

"Hey I'm your twin. So basically you're calling yourself a dumbass."

"I'm the smarter twin."

"NO. I'm smarter."

"You got caught. I didn't"