Chapter 30

"You know what, I still can't believe you said that you can kill better than me." I whined.

"Val, really? You've whined about it for almost the whole week are you not satisfied yet?" Wyatt groaned and jumped onto my bed.

"Of course not. You said YOU were better than ME. How would I be satisfied."

"Ok fine then. YOU are better than ME. There you happy?"

"No. You didn't even mean that." I shouted and slammed the door. I've locked myself in the walk-in closet. Such a bad place to lock myself in. Anyway, what should I wear? Stylish? Fashion? Comfy? Pajamas? Let's go with PJs.

"VALENCIA, JUST SO YOU KNOW WEAR SOMETHING COMFORTABLE." he shouted.

"OH YA NOT PAJAMAS COMFORTABLE." he added. AHHH dammit.

I wore Pajamas to my parent's day in school in pre-school because my first Guardian, Jake, asked me to wear something comfortable. And well you know. The most comfortable thing is pajamas right? But the funny thing is, Jake just let me wear it to school. Then I became popular there because I wore something special. What makes you so special when you're the same as everyone else? he had said. I wonder where he is now. Is he in the Russian mafia?

No one has attacked us since a year ago when they last attacked us. I guess they just left us alone. But I still can't figure out who attacked us. Angelo, the best hacker in the Italian mafia couldn't too. How did they cover their paths so well?!

"VAL U DONE YET???" Oops, I forgot I needed to get something to wear.

"GEEZ HOLD ON."

I ended up choosing something presentable and comfy.

"VALENCIAAA." Wyatt groaned.

"OKAY OKAY. Geez calm you ass." I mumbled and walked out.

He came to hug me but I ran to the door quickly. "NOPE I'M MAD AT YOU." I laughed. I should have said angrily but I'm not so who cares. I ran down the stairs through thousands of hallway and saw Isaac walking to the sofa in the living room. "ATTACK." I screamed and jumped onto his back. We both fell onto the floor laughing. "BITCH GET OFF MY BOYFRIEND." Luca yelled, throwing a pillow at me.

"NOPE." I giggled and kissed Isaac's cheeks. "He's mine. You can have Wyatt now."

"No thanks. Wyatt's hot but Isaac's hotter so MOVE." he mumbled, pulling me of his boyfriend.

I hung onto Isaac for my dear life. "EWW what are y'all doing?" Wyatt whined as he came in and jump onto the sofa.

"WYATTTT GET YOUR GIRLFRIEND OFF MY BOYFRIED." Luca yelled at him as he stared at us. I was wrapping my arms around Isaac and he was casually scoping ice cream into his mouth. My twin frowned. "Aren't you suppose to go meet Wyatt's parents?"

"Guardian." Wyatt corrected.

"Mmhmm I am." I mumbled still hanging on to Isaac. "I want some." I mumbled to him.

"Here comes the airplane." He said while making airplane sound and fed me ice cream. See he's the best.

"THEN GO SHOO . ISAAC STOP FEEDING HERR." my twin whined.

Isaac laughed and helped me up. He put a few strands of my hair behind my ear. "There. Beautiful as ever." he said and kissed my cheeks.

"EWW GROSSS." 

"Go on now. Don't you two have somewhere to go." Isaac said as he pushed us out the door. "Don't forget kill whoever touches you."

"AYE AYE CAPTAIN." I shouted as we went into Wyatt's car. I stared out the window as he drove. This problem never really came to my mind before. How do Wyatt's guardians look like? Will they like me? Will they hate me? I'm not the kind of person who care what people thinks about me but... 

I felt his hands on my thigh. "What's wrong?" 

I give him a small smile. "I'm just.... I don't know... Nervous?"

HE looked at me surprise. Not those fake or mocked surprise but actually surprised. HE held his hands up to my forehead. "Nervous? Lucia Valencia Romero/de Leon nervous? Shit are you sure you're feeling well?" 

I swatted his hands away. "I'm fine." I mumbled. "It's just do you think they'll like me? OR will they hate me??"

"Val, shit I'm actually concerned right now."

"I know. I'm not the kind of person who worries about what people thinks but... It is your guardians after all." I whispered. Holy shit what's happening to me

Wyatt stopped at the side of a street and faced me worriedly. "Val.... Of course they'll like you. How could anyone not?" he said, tapping his thigh once, telling me to go over to him. I slowly climbed over. "Sometimes they can be judgy but I swear they're nice. There's nothing for you worry about okay? Just be you. Everyone loves that you."

I leaned my forehead against his and placed my hands by his heart. "Even the annoying or the I don't give a fuck about you me?" I whispered. 

"Especially the I don't give a fuck about you you." 

I nodded. "Okay..." I smiled and kissed him. He pulled me closer and his hand slowly slid up under my clothes. I shivered a little and I smiled against his lips. "What?" he asked smiling.

"I love you Wyatt." 

"I love you too Val. Always." he said and pulled me in for another kiss. "Come on, lets go."

"Wait what?"

"We're here Val."

"oh.."

"Come on." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------