Chapter 40

Third person POV

The second after Lucia jumped onto the Copter, her brothers ran straight to the escape van that was waiting outside. 

"Hurry and follow the flying thing." Luca yelled as Flavio started the van and drove. 

"Everything seems fine." Matteo mumbled, looking up from the side window.

"Yea. For now." 

----

Aleksei aimed the gun at the girl. He had a mixed feeling storming inside him. He realized that she was right. If he hadn't kidnapped her years ago, he would still have a chance to live. He scared at the girl who looked at him crazily. He had turned her into a serial killer. 

If it wasn't for the man in front of her, she would still have a happy life. Grinning, Lucia shot Aleksei in the head. She was done waiting.

Aria, who was stabbed in the stomach has yet to die. She always hated Lucia. She stole her brothers. Without making any noise, she slowly pull out the dagger from her stomach. 

It's worth it, she repeated to herself.  

The moment she heard the gunshot, she threw the knife straight at Lucia.

Just like how Matteo taught, she thought proudly. 

She was aiming for her leg but instead, it plunged straight into her stomach. 

"Payback bitch." she spitted. 

Aria expected Lucia to fire a shot at her. She was prepared to die. She waited. And waited. No shot came. 

She looked up at Lucia. 

Lucia looked at the dagger in her stomach, then at Aria. She smiled at her so-called friend.

 "If only you killed me earlier so he would still be alive." she whispered as she slowly slid onto the floor, wincing a little. 

Lucia swallowed as she felt the Copter sped up as it falls. 

I'm coming home, Wyatt. She thought. 

--

"Fam. Fam. Fam. Fam. Fam." Luca kept repeating as he hit Matteo's head, who was in front of him repeatedly.

"What what. Geez stop hitting me." 

"The Copter. It's falling. Like falling. Falling." he yelled. The Romero brothers poked their head out of the window right away.

Flavio sped up the car. 

"FLAVIO STOP." Antonio yelled suddenly as he opened the door and jump off. 

Antonio stood by the trees as he watched the helicopter crash into the forest. 

"LUCIA." the brothers screamed, running to the crashed copter.

The were smoke everywhere. Fuel oil was dripping out from the copter. 

Inside the Copter, Lucia heard her brothers yelling. She wanted to yell back, wanted to let them know that she's alive. But she couldn't. She was tired. She wanted to sleep. She looked over to Aria who was now bleeding out terribly. There's no way she would live now. 

"Shit. Lu. GUYS HERE." Antonio called.

He ran up to her. 

"Hey hey Lu." he gushed as he held onto her face, willing her to look at him.

"Antonio? Onion?" 

"Yea Sorella, it's me. I'm gonna get you out okay." 

Antonio slid his left arm below his sister's knee and the other holding her back. Slowly and carefully, he carried her out, bridal style.