Chapter 37

I woke up, finding myself in a dark cold cell. At least this was so much cleaner than jail.  There wasn't anything but an Isaac unconscious next to me. 

In the other side of the cell, two guards stood guarding by a door. 

I looked at Isaac. Is he faking unconscious? I poke him.

"Isaac?" I whispered and poked him again.

He really is unconscious. Damn I wish I have a marker pen right now. 

Maybe I can ask for it. I mean, no harm could be done with a marker pen right? 

"Hey bestie." I called to the guards who looked confusedly at each other. "Yea you. Any of you. Both of you. Do you have a marker pen?" 

"Erm.. No?" First guard said.

"Aww. Can you go get one? Please?"

"Why do you need it?" Second guard questioned. 

I gestured at an unconscious Isaac. "Hello. He's not conscious. Draw his face? Prank thingy? No?"

The guards just stared at me weirdly. "You guys are no fun." 

I went back sitting down next to Isaac, playing with his hair. "You betrayed me... And I know that you'll never feel sorry.. For the way I hurt, yeah" I started singing Olivia Rodrigo's Traitor song. 

"God, I wish that you had thought this through... Before I went and fell in love with you"

Isaac suddenly started singing with me. I jerked away from him. "Bitch. Give a little warning when you wake up." I scolded. 

He rubbed his eyes and sat up "Where are we?"

"In a cell?" I suggested.

"Yea no shit." 

I got bored of singing so I started 'ranting'

"I can't believe  you kidnapped me. Well, I actually could but like couldn't you kidnapped Wyatt too? Why the fuck did you have to blow him up??? And screw both of you. You two could have tell me so I would be there too. I can't believe him. That bitch died without me. He could have at least take me with him. Why the fuck do I still want to live when he's not here anymore. And he wants me to live for him.  I'm having a hard time deciding whether I should just kill myself or live for him. Who the fuck are you guys anyway?"

"Она собирается заткнуться в ближайшее время?" second guard grumbled to first guard. (Is she going to shut up anytime soon?)

Holy shit. They're Russian. Fuck. I knew it. I knew from the moment this all happened. I wonder if Adrian was behind this.

"What did you said?" I asked pretending to be confused. Advantages of knowing many languages HEHEHE. 

I think Isaac understood too because his eyes widened in realization. 

I lay back onto Isaac's lap. "I'm bored Isaac." I grumbled then started humming 1 step forward, 3 steps back. Isaac joined in and we started singing. 

"Hey guardy did do you think I can use your shiny fore head to see my reflection?"

"What??"

"I have to make sure I looked presentable for whoever's coming." 

"Shut up."

I started singing another song that Wyatt and I are obsessed with from Tiktok.

"No soy traficante

Pero escucho corridos que juega tomando tecate

Ya dimelo antesYa si quieres dinero, lo siento no tengo.