Chapter-3

2 years later:

After zhan birth xiao enterprises reached another level on bussiness world. Mr.xiao was selected as one of top 10 young CEO of Asian countries.

Zhan parents beyond the clouds they felt so much happy. They used to say this all success and got this much of praises because of their son birth. They always think their only son is their lucky charm and pride for them.

At the age of 2 zhan selected as "most cutetest baby of countries award" and his photos were all over the internet and newspaper. Everyone praise his beauty and his cuteness.what more zhan parents want, because of their prince they became more famous over night and also their share value also so increased.

Because of zhan popularity and of course his beauty some ad agency want to zhan for their model. One of that kind advertise agency approached zhan parents. They want zhan to be their baby product model. Yet Mrs.xiao won't like the idea but her husband conveinceed her and said to her " it won't affect our prince childhood or his future. Just one ad only. Actually this ad not only for products launch , actually that ad company do this ad for fund raising on children orphanage. So our zhan doing for children benefit. Okay...so don't worry we will both accompany him when shoot time."

Finally Mrs.xiao accept the request. "Okay I accept this, my baby will do this. But one condition no more ad or any media attence after that ad...okay" said to her husband strictly.

Because she want her son live peace childhood. Since he is famous bussiness son he may have thread in his life from his father competitors. They cannot trust anyone. Even he himself make any enemies because his popularity, who knows... After all peoples are selfish when comes to money or position they won't hesitate to do anything.If anything happen to his only son because of some power hungers she cannot live after that.

"Yes madam you requests are accepted" Mr.xiao teased his wife.

xiao teased  his wife

(Zhan ad picture)

The ad became huge success not only their country but around the world. With in a week zhan ad became most reached video on internet. He became sensation news on media because his over night famous. Some well know family feel burnt , some of them cursed zhan beauty.Phone calls are continuously come from more ad companies to mr.xiao for zhan.But like he said to his wife before, he politely declined the offers. Many inventors of xiao company and bussiness partners send more gifts to zhan for his popularity and everyone praise his beauty.

Orphanage manager personally came to mansion ,to thanks xiao family for their help , cause not only they didn't get any amount from ad agency for zhan work, even mr.xiao donate some million to orphanage.

Wherever zhan praised from many people and everyone cooed at zhan cutness who is always wearing a happy smiling face.The workers at xiao mansion like maids , guard's are became overprotective towards their young master. And zhan became their Apple of eyes. Even at the age of 2 zhan learnt alphates he can even write and read fluently. He is very much brilliant.

Zhan likes to play with other maids kids whenever they visit mansion. He is like a flower everyone will attract to his cuteness and liveliness like a honeybees. Maid kids like to play with zhan who is cute doll for their eyes.

Just like that xiao family happy lived their life.Everyone happy for them.

Except one person who is silently watching everything with hatefulness from his quarters house that person is non other than zanjin.

He always think zhan as his mortal enemy from his birth who always praised by everyone. After zhan welcome party his hate increased another level day by day.

Without reason he hate zhan. Once he try to spoil zhan dress using ice cream when the ad company came to see zhan at his mansion.

Whenever someone praised zhan for his beauty or his intelligence, zanjin felt irritated. After zhan acted the ad he become famous like flim actors. That news make him feel more sad.

Now a days he feel more sad because everyone praise zhan. zanjin used to talk with his mother photo whenever he feel bad or irritated look mommy that zhan is ugly baby. What's so good about him. Everyone praise his beauty. I hate him. He is nothing but ugly kid. I am more beautiful is it mommy."

"Yes my son you are so beautiful" said Mr.zhu and chuckled when he saw his son talk to his wife photo. Yet he didn't hear from beginning , only heard when jin said ' i am more beautiful.'

"Daddy "zanjin jumped to his father and hugged him happily.

"But why daddy everyone praise that young master zhan is beautiful " asked zanjin sulking to his father.

"Because he is also beautiful just like you and more over his just a baby , that's why they praise him directly. But my jinjin is big boy and brave also ,he can stay at home alone without anyone help. Big boys are don't like to hear other praises their beauty " said mr.zhu to his son who is felt bad because other praise young master zhan only not him.

"Yes daddy I am big boy and I am strong i can wait for you at home alone. But young master just a baby he can't even alone at his room when power off "said zanjin happy.

Zanjin remembered incident that happened last month . Last month one day at night heavy rain poured ,suddely power cut at mansion and generator didn't work suddenly. Zhan was alone at room and his coloring a books. When power cut off he was scared and started to cry , and because of he shouted for his patents help. Actually with in 5 min power came. But zhan was fainted because of fear and had 2 days fever also. From that anyone always beside him.

"Yes he is just a baby not you my brave son. So you also always beside. He is not just your young master but he is likes to be your baby brother. Every ge always protect their didi. So you too protect our zhan master okay" mr.zhu asked his son.

"Yes daddy I will be his side always "zanjin said with mischievously.

"That's good...i am so happy for you my son "mr.zhu hugged and kissed his affectionately.

Just like that , this two boys lives going on without themself, what future hold for them.

Okay guys i updated chapter 3. Hope you guys like it. I knew its boring chapter.I want to tell about their childhood. It's will helpful in future to realised their characteristic when they came to adulthood. That's why....

I will try to write interesting incident also friends.

P.S: please bear with poor english and grammatical mistakes

Picture credit goes to rightful owner.i just download it only.