Chapter-18

AUTHOR POV

        Next day of his party yibo started his senoir year in school.  Dean asked him to drop by his office. He personally congratulate yibo for his marks and make their school proud.        

       And then yibo was honoured by his teacher at their school  welcome function for senior students . Yibo was praised by each and every staffs and posed as a model student for his junior. Not only yibo but kuan also who came 2nd place.

      Yibo and kuan asusaul talk of the year. New and transfer students are impressed by yibo and kuan not only education but their talent in sports and extra curricular activies. Because since junior year whichever the games or event they participate they wont come back with empty hand. They are not popular in their school but other schools too. Most of the students knew who is yibo and kuan.

        Everyone knew they are brothers more than friends. They always stick together. So everyone even their staffs call them Jadetwins.
.
.
.
       On the otherside zanjin who also got good mark praised by his parents and his school staffs. Zhan kuan and yibo showered him gift when his parents invite them to have dinner with them when they celebrate their son victory.

         Zhan parents personally congratulate zanjin. They knew zanjin since his birth. They always like treat zanjin and his parents as their relatives. Zhan dad gift him bike. Because he already age to ride one. They knew zanjin parents won't accept any money or expensive tjings or help from them. So they gift him a bike.

         Zanjin politely reject the gift but zhan persistence he accept it finally. Because he can't say no when zhan show his puppy eyes.

       He can't still belive they aleady on their senoir year in school. And with 2 years he will be uni student. Since childhood he want to be bussiness man. So choose economy group in his senoir and he thought to go to bussiness school in future just like kuan.

 So choose economy group in his senoir and he thought to go to bussiness school in future just like kuan

           Speaking of kuan... Now zanjin and kuan already in good friends. Even though kuan still continue his teasing. But zanjin who now matured enough won't angry at him anymore. Because he realised kuan is really good character. He just tease him only for fun. So he didnt care abour kuan tease anyone. Okay...some times he scold him.

        As for zanjin parents they are really happy for their baby. Because their son finally found a good friend like kuan. They like kuan as their other son. Because who would not be. Kuan indeed good soul with cheerful character.

        Jin decided  to continue his senoir year in his old school. Kuan asked him to join their school even jin mom also asked him if he want they will allow him go to school with kuan. But jin protest the idea. He told them he will be comfortable with his old school. So kuan and jin mom didn't argue with him. They just accept his choice.

        But kuan who realised his feeling for jin always like to stay with him. He even once thought to transfer to his school. But he didn't do that. Because it will make jin suspicious and also he don't want to leave his bestfriend alone. So kuan literally become part-time employ of jin cafe. After school he didn't have any commitment with yibo if its not important then he directly come to jin cafe. Even though jin always treat kuan like he didn't like his present but inside his heart he always happy to have kuan with him.
.
.
.
          It's been month since they started their senoir year. After settled down school their life become like asusal only. Every thing is going smoothingly like usual. Yibo and kuan doing their study very well and side by side learn their fathers businees.