Chapter-13

AUTHOR POV:

Zhan back to himself . So he went to school next day. He went with his car. His parents warned him more like pleased him before he go to school.

"baby please.. don't go anywhere without informing to anyone even for restroom."

Okay mommy...i won't do that. Don't sad mommy.

Zhan felt bad for making his parents worried.

Its okay baby...don't feel bad. We are okay. Now lets go...mom also come with you.

Hey...zhan jumped happily and went with his mother.

    They reached zhan school half a hour later.

Okay baby. Take care. Don't forget what i told you. Okay...bye. love you.

Okay mommy. I loveyou. Bye.

Zhan went to his classroom. And directly went to sit with his cheng ge.

Good morning ge.

Good morning zhan. How are you..??

I am good. Actually i want to tell you something. Zhan told him ziyi and kuan visit and of course he skipped ziyi confession. He don't want to repair her name. He knew she is good girl and what she did was just out of jeasouly. Thats it.

Oh super zhan...actually she asked me about you.

Mmm...i think now she will become your friend also. Because she told me she liked your gift more than others gift.

Is it....cheng eyes sparkled after heard what zhan told him.

Yes ge.

Hi zhan...hi cheng good morning. How are  you zhan...?

Good morning ziyi. I am good ziyi. Thank you.

Both greet her back. And then zhan answered her.

She went to sit beside their desk.

Ziyi are you going to sit here.

Yes zhan. From today onwards. Because you both are my friends..correct.

Yes...friends. zhan told her but cheng look at her dumblingly. He can't believe that ziyi told she is his friend.

Looks like cheng don't want to be my friend.

Ziyi told them sadly.

No no...he is very much like to be your friend.

Am i correct cheng ge.

Zhan snuggled him to make him came from his daze.

Ahh...yes..yes...i like to be your friend.

Mmm...okay. ziyi smiled at him and turn look at front. Because teacher already came.

Zhan shook his head and start listen his lesson while cheng smack his head himself and look at board.

At lunch:

Ziyi joined with zhan and cheng during lunch time. Before she always have her lunch with his boyfriend. Now she don't need to go with her so called boyfriend.

Zhan, cheng shall i join you with you for lunch.

Sure ziyi...why not...??

Cheng look at her in confusion.

Thank you guys.

They had lunch together. Suddenly yang came to their table.

Hi baby...why don't you join my table.