Chapter-20

AUTHOR POV

2 weeks later:

       Lulu mom. Good morning. I miss you.

      Zhan went to give hug yibo mom who is seated on their living room while having tea.

       Good morning baby. I miss you too. She kissed his forehead.

       What my baby doing earlier in saturday morning.

      I want to take yibo ge with me. You knew aleady na yibo ge bought bicyle for me . Because of my exams last week i can't able to learn. So today i decided  to learn.

      Zhan told her with cute pout.

      Aah...my cute baby. Dont worry your gege here na. He will teach you. Now let me make hot chocolate for you.

      She cooed at his baby boy.

      Mm...okay. But i want chocolate  pancake and ice cream also.

     Sure baby. Come with me. Zhan eat whatever he wants to eat . Because he can't allowed to have more choco items in his own house. His parents always worried about his sweet tooth.

          But here he make yibo mom to do what he wish with his puppy doe eyes which is weakness for yibo mom.

     A few mins later yibo also came to join them on dinning table to have his breakfast.  Actually yibo already  knew Zhan is here.  That's why he came to have breakfast this earlier on Saturday morning. 

    In fact whole  wang household knew zhan arrival. Because Who wouldn't be. Yibo is earlier rise person. He even wake up earlier on weekend also. So when he was in his room he clearly heard his bunny voice who echoed whole mansion.

       Whenever zhan shouted like this he always wants to yell at him to keep quite. But he can't do that  when zhan looking this much  cute with his  bunny smile whenever he face yibo. Yibo felt  irritation  whenever he saw his bunny angelic smile. Then...what...he just keep quite and do his work like always just like now.

      Good morning gege.

      Mm...yibo just nodded his head and started to eat his breakfast.

      Gege...after breakfast let's go to park. I want to learn bicycle.

      Why park for that baby...?? You can practice here at our back yard.

      She don't want her baby go out like this. She knew her son also don't like the idea. She knew Yibo is possessive and overprotective one. If zhan fell down or  some kids mock him she don't know what will yibo do to them. She also knew yibo won't allow anything happen like that. But still...

       But...It will be fun there mom. More kids come to play there. So i can enjoy.

     Hmm...okay. But be careful. I don't want to you fell down. And listen your ge.

    I will be careful. Here gege will take care of me. Don't worry.

      Mm...okay...

      Bye mom...yibo ge let's go...

    Without waiting for yibo reply zhan drag him from there.

     Both went to park which is just few metre away from their mansion . Yibo is the one ride the bicycle while zhan seated back.

      Gege...slow down. I am scared. Zhan whinned.

     He then hugged yibo waist and buried his face into yibo back.