Chapter-5

AUTHOR POV:

          Its been year since zhan joined his KG and found his bestfriend,  his cheng ge.  since day one they became inseparable friends. Each passing day zhan became popular on his school with his cute face and talkative nature.

        Cheng became is guard more than friend. Because cheng thought zhan  always looking for trouble. He is a mischievous yet innocent one. He is naive kid who is fall for others tricks. So he  want to protect him from danger.

        Now zhan is going to start his primary school which is gusu international school. It is the one of top most school in china and top first  school in Beijing.

( Zhan school)

( Zhan school)

         Zhan parents enrolled him at gusu school. Its not famous for his expensive but also his academics records. Thats the main reason zhan parents decided to send him to that school.

          Zhan is geunis kid since birth. Not only he is excellent in studies but also music and art. When  Mr. Xiao realised his baby interest towards to music and art they appointed special teacher to  their zhan.

         Zhan have photo copy since  memory since kid. He learnt quickly asap. His teacher always praise for his talent.

        Not only zhan,cheng also enrolled in the same school with him. Obviously both are like honey and bee. They always stick together.

         Today is the day that zhan go to his school which he waited for year. He can't hold his happiness. He unusually woke up eariser today and went to wake up his parents.

        "Mommy ,daddy wake up..."zhan went to his parents room and got o their bed. He try to squeezes their body  to wake them up.

         "What baby...why are you squeezing like this"...zhan mom asked sleepily and yawned.

        " Mommy...did you forget today i am going to new school" zhan asked his mother with sad voice and pouted lips. He thought his parents forget about his first day at school.

    Zhan mom panicked when she heard  her baby sad voice . She fully awaken and hold her baby on lab who snuggle to her chest.

      "Baby how we can forget. We clearly remember that our baby prince is going to his new school. And i also prepared surprise gift for you." Zhan mom to his baby said and kiss chubby cheeks.

      Zhan who heard the gift felt happy and quickly look at his mother show his bunny teeth smile.

      "Really mommy...yeeeh...what is it mommy "zhan asked his mother with sparkling eyes.

     Zhan mom chuckled at baby cuteness said" i will give you when you go to school. Now lets go. I help to bath and get ready."

     Zhan mom carry her baby 9n her waist and went his room for get ready.