Chapter-25

AUTHOR POV

A month later...

Its been month since zhan 10th grade board exams over. He got result today morning. Surprisingly he got 3rd place with perfect score while cheng got 1st place and lucy got 5th place.

So...zhan parents decided to throw small family dinner at their house today. Actually it just wang family who going to join them.

It's already evening both mom's are preparing dinner at xiao kitchen while both dad's are having wine at garden while chatting with each other about business.

Actually they decided to have dinner at garden beside pool.

Now yibo is at zhan room. He is playing games on his phone. While zhan is talking with his friends and relatives who is congratulate him for his result.

After talked with everyone zhan come to sit with yibo.

Gege...do you happy for me..i mean i didn't got first place like you.

Zhan asked him with cute pout. Yibo who heard this suddenly put down his phone before look at zhan straightly.

Zhan...why are asking like this. Of course i am happy for you and i will be even if you got last place.

 Of course i am happy for you and i will be even if you got last  place

Yibo told with him smile. He ruffled zhan head lovingly. He is his zhan. How can't he felt proud of his little bunny who got perfect score. Of course he is really proud of him.But zhan who heard this felt offended. He gasped.

What...??? Do you think am i that dense...ge.

Zhan asked him with cute frown. He thought his ge mocked. But yibo who saw this quickly corrected him before zhan blow his hair. He grap zhan both hands and put it into his own lap.

Zhan...you knew well me na. I didn't mock you. What i want to say is you always best with everything including academic.

So what i try to say is study marks doesn t define anyone knowledge. You know about Bill gates. The worlds richest Man.

Zhan nodded his head when yibo asked.

You knew he is not even finished his school but his IQ level is higher than any topper students. So only he achieved his goal without proper degree. So i want you to know you don't need to worry about marks or place. Because you have knowledge to achieve your goal. Thats why i said i happy for you even if you got last place.

Yibo explained to his little zhan w