Chapter-8

AUTHOR POV:

Lulu mom...where are you...?? 10 years old zhan voice echod the mansion.

Lulu mom...Yibo gege where are you. I want to meet him now. Please help me.

Zhan whining like a baby and run to kitchen after searched his lulu mom in living room.

There his lulu mom have head set on her ears while relaxingly having her morning coffee.

He jump into her lap while pouting.

Omg.... she startled then relaxed when she saw who is dare to sit on her lap.

Oh...my cute baby. Good morning.I am so sorry i didn't see your coming.

It's okay lulu mom. Good morning.

Yibo mom who love zhan as his own son dearly kissed his forehead.

Now tell me...what do you like to have. Or...do you want to have your hot chocolate.

Mmm...i ready had my milk. But i will have your hot chocolate now. I have still place in my stomach.

Zhan cutetly answered her and went to sit on dinning table.

Okay...i will back baby.

Here have your drink.

Thank you mom.

Baby....today Sunday. Why are you here too earlier. I mean you won't wake up before 7 am for even school. Now sunday you usaully wake up after 9 only na. Are you alright baby.

Yibo mom afraid and thought that her baby zhan must be not feeling well that's why he come here too earlier.

No...lulu mom. I am good. Actually i forget to tell you why i came here earlier.

Zhan sheepishly told her.

I want to buy bunny mom. I saw yesterday some bunnies on TV. They are so cute and playing with everyone happily. So i thought i will get one.

Mmm... now my baby bunny want to have his own bunny.

Lulu mommm.....

Aah...don't sulk baby.

Mmm...i want to take yibo gege with me. I called his name but he didn't come down.

Don't be sad. Baby...must be your gege doing some dance practice or playing game on phone. He didn't come out since he woke up. Go and bring him to have breakfast . Then you two go and get your bunny.

Mmm... okay mom. I go to his room and ask him. Tata.

Zhan run into up stairs to go yibo room.

Baby....be careful.

Yibo mom shouted. She don't want his little baby get hurt.

Okay...

Zhan came to yibo room which is closed without lock.

Without knocking zhan went inside the room.

Zhan...what the hell...

yibo who came from bathroom after shower just with towel on his waist startled by sudden intruder in his room.

Gege...let's go. I want to buy bunny.

Zhan came to sit on yibo bed casually without care about yibo irritation told him.

Already familiar with zhan action yibo went closet to dress up.

Why you want bunny...you are already here...then what the purpose of bunny....yibo teased zhan who don't like some one call him bunny.