Chapter-14

AUTHOR POV

        Yibo mom was waiting for yibo with anxious. Finally yibo car reached their front porch.

    When door opened...yibo mom started to ask him questions.

     Yibo baby...what happened...why did you skip your classes...and...

   Lulu mom...

    Before she continued she saw zhan who called her with bandage on his arm...

     She run into them...

     Oh my god...what happened to you baby...she drag him to couch and asked him with worry.

    In the mean time yibo went to his room. He knew his mom takecare of him. He need to relax himself for what happened 2 hours ago. He really pissed off when he saw zhan teary eyes.

     What more irritate him was zhan concern nature. He is still think about ziyi and yang who is responsible for his accident.

      On the otherside zhan told her what happened to him.

    Oh my baby. Because of that brat child you need to suffer. I will deal with that  kid if he do anything to you in future.

    It's okay mom. I am okay now. Don't worry.

    Hmmm...okay baby. Let's me put ice pack on your arm. It will helps to reduce the pain.

      Mmm...okay mom.  I will come back after changed my clothes.

    Zhan went to his room in wang mansion. But he can't lift his hand to remove school uniform t- shirt.Because his arm too swallow to lift. So he grap pj shirt and went to yibo room.

      Just like always without knocking zhan went inside yibo room who is just laying on his bed with  closed eyes.

      Gege...zhan whinned and try to wake up yibo who he thought sleeping.

      What zhan...??

      Yibo asked him rritately and yawned like actually sleeping. Now because of zhan he need to wake up.

       I can't lift my hand. Its paining. Can you help me to remove my tee. Zhan asked him while showing his puppy eyes.

         Yibo rolled his eyes. But without saying anything he helped him to remove tee and also help him put his pj shirt.

 But without saying anything he helped him to remove tee and also help him put his pj shirt

      Thank you ge. I love you. Zhan told him with smile and then kissed his cheeks before run into his room.

      But what little zhan didn't knew is that he spoiled his gege teen heart with his innocent kiss.

      Yibo was stunned. Its happen now a days whenever zhan kissed him. It's  make him frustrated. He hate the way his heart started to beat loudly.