Chapter -4

Two Years Later:(zhan is 4 years old)

          "Mommy,mommy" a  sweet like honey baby voice was echoed in the whole mansion. Everyone in tha mansion cooed the owner of voice who running around like cute bunny.

        "Baby don't run around you may fall" a lady who is in her late 20 said and panic evident  in her voice  to her son who show his pouty lips and giggled to his mom

        "Why is my prince so happy today....???" Zhan mom hugged his who came to her and asked him like she didn't know reason for his son's happy mood.

       Zhan whined at his mom like he was wronged and said her" did you forget mommy ,Today  zhanzhan  going to school like my jinjin ge.....yeeeh... "zhan shouted excitedly and hug his mom tightly.

          Talking about zanjin since birth zhan likes to play  with his jin ge. He won't  forget to  share his toys with his ge.zhan is happy going kid , will always best to bring happiness to other faces. Since zanjin is one will stay at his mansion ,even though jin is at maid quarters , still he is the one near him. So zhan like his jin gr little more compared to other maid kids who came to mansion on sunday only. So basically zhan companion is zanjin.

         (Little did innocent zhan knew his so called jin ge is not angel like he thought but devil in disguise)

           But since his ge started his school 2 years ago zhan couldn't play with him like he used. He really bored on day time  without no one to play with him. Even jin ge came from school, he cannot time to play with him . He have to do his home work also he have to spend his time with his father whom he can't saw wholeday.  So zhan don't want disturb his ge.

           Even his ge play him he always take his friends from school and how they happy play and study at school. Whenever zhan heard about his jin ge friends he also want to go school so soon and want to make more friends.

         Whenever he felt bored he used to nagging his mom to send him school so soon. His mom who looked at his cute sulking face always chuckled and used to say this "when you go to school like your ge , you also have to do homework and became busy. And don't have time to play full day like you used to play now with mommy.so now play with mommy okay baby. "

         After having si much of boring days , finally zhan able to go to school from today onwards. Zhan became more happy to make new friends.

          Zhan mom smiled at son cuteness said "Yes.... yes, my baby prince is going to school. And make more friends of his own."

           "okay...Now lets go to have breakfast. Mommy feed you after that mommy and daddy will send you school okay..."with that mrs.xiao carry her sulking son who his hate to eat veggies to dinning table.