Chapter-16

AUTHOR POV

     They went movie theatre which located at one of the famous mall. 5 mins  later kuan came there.

     Gege...i want to watch comedy movie.

       Zhan whinned while holding his ge left shoulder.

     They  decided to watch comedy movie which zhan suggested. Even jin also prefer the same.

     Mmm...yibo nodded his head to kuan who went to buy ticket for four of them.

     Jin ge let's go buy some snacks.

     No zhan you go with yibo. I will wait here.

   Okay...yibo ge let's go.

   Zhan dragged yibo to the snacks counter.

    What do you want kid..??.

    Oh..i want lager size popcorn 4 and 4 cola and one large chocolate  ice cream.

      Zhan order for them happily.

     Yibo shook his head. He knew before they left from home zhan had hot chocolate. Now he order chocolate  ice cream. He don't know where he get from this sweet teeth. Because as much as he knew zhan parents didn't like sweet that much.

 Because as much as he knew zhan parents didn't like sweet that much

    Gege...gege...?? Zhan shook his right shoulder and get his attention.

     What...??

     Pay the bills ge.

   Yibo without saying anything he paid and carry the popcorn and cola while zhan started to having his ice cream.

     Then they went to cinema theatre. They seated kuan , jin, zhan and yibo.

    While watching movie....

    Gege...zhan whinned.

     Now what...??? Yibo asked with annoyed voice. Because since the movie started zhan call him 10 mins once.

     I can't open my tin. Zhan asked him while munching his popcorn.

    Yibo signed.

     Here take this. Don't disturb me. Yibo told him. Even though he didn't interest to watch movie. He just put his head set and play mobile games. Because he is not interested to watch comedy movie. He prefer horror or action one which zhan hate the more.

       Gege...gege...zhan called few mins later...yibo who heard his voice didn't look at him. He just pretend he didn't hear his voice.

     But zhan is zhan. He don't like if anyone ignore him. He started to shook yibo.

     Gege...gege...gege...

      Aah...zhan. Leave  my shoulder...

        Yibo shouted at him suddenly. Zhan who didn't expect  shocked. He released his hold with pouty lips. He started to sulk.