Chapter-22

AUTHOR POV

   It's been several months and almost summer time...zhan who  love summer season the most enjoy each and every day with full sprit.

     You guys must be confusing what so special about summer. Because most of us not fond of summer season because of stroking heat and heavy sweat.  Its the common feel we always  feel during those times.

    But zhan is just a school going kid. So we thought he must be looking forward for his summer hoildays like us...but that's also not reason for his happiness. The reason he can eat A FREAKING ICE CREAM whenever he want and whatever flavor he likes to eat.

     Actually zhan immunity strength is low. So his parents and yibo parents including his ge's forbidden him to eat ice cream most of time. But summer time no one resist him whenever he tell them how hot he feel because of summer season with his puppy eye. So he love summer season apart from monsoon.

        Zhan...i heard there is blue moon going to happen next month. And we can see clearly from our country this time.

      Now zhan is at his class.

       Is it cheng ge....i heard about blue moon. But i didn't see it before... is it really  going to happen  now.

     Mmm... yes..i saw news about this yesterday. I plan to go to see that from mountain.You know it will be amazing sight.

       Wow....when is excatly going to happen. What if its in between our exams.

      No..no...I already  checked. Our exams are going to happen 2 weeks later and blue moon is next 2nd day of next month. So it won't happen in between of our exams.

       Mmm...sound good.  Then i also want to see blue moon. I heard it give some luck.

      Zhan told him with dreamy eyes. He thought to himself 'if i  able go then it will be such a amazing experience. But i doubt mom and dad allow me..hmmm'

      Then why don't to come with me. I planned to go with my body guards only. If you come it will be fun.

     Is it ge...then i will ask my parents. We will ask yibo ge, kuan ge and jin ge also. It will be more fun if we go together.

       Zhan told him with joy.He sure his parents will allow him when he go with his ge's.

      Sure zhan. As you wish.
.
.
.

    On the other side kuan asked to yibo..

          Yibo why don't we do camping over the mountain for a day or two after our exams.

     Why you suddenly asked like this.

       Yibo was confused about his friends suddenly request

      You don't know yibo.

      What...???