Chapter-10

AUTHOR POV :

         Yibo and zhan went to school after they had their breakfast.

         Yibo ge...are free today evening. Let's go to mall.

         Why...???

          I want to buy gift for yizi.

        No need...We can just go there without gift.

      No....ge... Mommy told to me when we go to someone birthday party we need to give gift to them.

        Mmm...okay...i will take to mall. But now stop your lecture .

        Yibo told him and started to listen music in his mobile.

        Zhan who didn't felt offended look outside asuasal till they reached the school.

        Bye gege...zhan get down from the car and went to his class.

        Mmm...don't go anywhere without anyone knowing.

     Yibo warned him asuasal before he go to his clsss.

        Okay...
.
.
.

       Zhan went to his classroom. He seated next to his cheng ge.

        Then suddenly a beautiful girl came to them.

         Good morning zhan.

           Good morning ziyi.

         Zhan are you surely come for my birthday party. Because i told to everyone that you are also coming.

         Sure ziyi. I will  be there with my yibo ge.

           Then okay... i will be waiting for you.

           Mmm...okay.

      Ziyi went to her seat.

.
.
.
        Cheng ge...why are you looking sad.

         She only care about to ask you if you are coming to her birthday party. She didn't greet me or even glance at my side.

        Oh fhoo...ge...She already invite you na...then why are you sulking.

        She invite our whole class to her party not just me. And i didn't sulk...but i am upset.

         I know ge...you have crush on her since she joined our school. But you clearly knew she have boyfriend who is studying with our yibo ge.

        Cheng signed.

        Yeah..i knew. But you know her boyfriend is just a jerk. You know once i saw him kiss his one of his class girl.

        Hmm...i knew ge... i trust you...he is not good person. But we can't do anything about this matter. In fact if we tell her any ill things about  her boyfriend she won't believe us.
And what more she usaully talk to anyone in our class or  talk to us before. Actually her invitation for us to  come to her birthday party is amused me.

       Hmmm...you are correct.

        Don't worry ge. Once she knew her boyfriend true colour she will surely break up with him. 

         When it will be happen.

          Soon...ge. Because no one act innocent for long time. And also if that happen i know you have change with her.

        So be wait for that moment. And now you buy a stunning gift for her. When she see the gift  that you bought for her she should mesmerized by the gift. What say...