Preview

"Loneliness and the feeling of
being unwanted is the most
terrible poverty."

-Unknown

Elliot

It have been a long day without a personal assistant. I had to fire the old hoe. I'm no saint but I respect women who respect themselves.

However I should go back to my mansion. Back to my loneliness. It's already past 10pm. I have to be present at 8 tomorrow for appointing a PA.

"Bring my car Jackson.", I state to my driver over phone and head outside leaving guards to lock the building.

On the way home I see a bouquet of roses in different colours and make my mind to visit my grandpa. He is the only person alive who cares for me.

Reaching the gate I receive an invitation card. It's my step brother engagement ceremony. How lovely it is to be invited a day before the ceremony by so called 'family'.

My 'family'consist of my step mother, step brother who loves my wealth and my grandpa who loves me. My only loving family is in hospital fighting cancer.

Unfortunately my loving father died signing his each property to his other son and only Miller Co to me. My mom died when I was 10 and my grandmother left me when I was 13. They were only family who loved me.

Without my grandpa I would be nothing. Five years ago when my dad left the company to me my grandpa was the only person who helped me bringing Miller Co to appex level. However he is on his last stage of cancer. It breaks my heart. I am not ready to let him go.

With these thoughts darkness finally surrounds me and I sleep.

Please read and enjoy.