6

"Sometimes eye contact is way
more intimate
than words ever could be."

Unknown

Elliot

It finally is the weekend. But still there is no time to relax. It is engagement ceremony of my brother. I have to attend it unwillingly.

He is only 22 and already settling down. He too was a playboy but have been in a relationship for a year now and is planning to settle down.

He lives in Britain and look after Wylde Ltd his biological father's company. It have branches here too one just happen to be near by. He even has moved here for his fiance.

It was already 7pm so I head for my house. During car ride I remember the incidence with my PA which gives me again the warmth feeling I have in her presence.

I was doing some files work when she knocked on my door. After allowing her she entered with my lunch since it was break.

I never had my lunch in past years. But I am having it from a week. She every day enters my office with some delicacies and a heart warming smile.

First day I refused to have it. I've been rude but she just doesn't mind. I even glared at her but she was unfazed. Anyway she left the office after placing it on my desk when I ignored her and made no motion to touch it.

But few minutes I just couldn't resist the delicious aroma. My watering mouth made me eat it. It has me moaning with the yummy taste. It was home-made food.

After that day I have been eating it. It brings the warmth to my heart which I have been craving for years.

Today when she entered we made eye contact. The moment was so intense.

Everyday I would stare at her like a creep while she would rant about how eating is important and what is in the lunch.

It's just fu**ing adorable. Her smile her expression are just so cute.

But today we made eye contact. It was so cliche like time slowed down. The world around us just disappeared. Her eyes had depth which could make ocean embarrass. I just couldn't look away. In the moment we have come so close there was two inches gap between our lips but before it could touch ringing of my cell has put us off-guard.

She was quick to step away. Her cheeks were tainted pink giving away how flustered she was. She quickly left the office.

I didn't know if it was sadness that crept my heart.

I angrily yelled over phone to whoever it was. I was really disappointed because she is quite professional and doesn't even stare at me. I don't know if there will be again any such moment.

I feel like I'm loosing my charms since she is not affected by my looks.

The loud honking have me known that I reached the house. I left the car thinking about depth in her eyes.

Please continue reading.