20

Melissa

It has been a month since I took him on a date. After we have been on many more dates. These days have been amazing. I really love him.

Yah I have realised it few weeks before. And I plan to say it to him. I want it to be special. So I have been waiting. Today I am going to do that. I have decided to move in with him. He has asked me only few more times and now I agreed.

So I have wrote him a letter and kept it on his table. Let's see how will he react.

In the letter there is my resignation letter and an invitation to the reinaugaration program of Wilson cooperation. Then there is a letter where I have written my love for him and how I am going to move in with him.

I see him enter the building and I wait near his lift. After five minutes lift pings open and a startled Elliott come into view.

"What are you doing here? You startled me." He said.

"Do you have a problem. Anyway I have a surprise for you." I inform him.

"Okay."

"Come with me. It's on your office desk. You go and enjoy your surprise." I said and pushed him into his office. Then I went to bring flower and a strawberry icecream for him.

When I returned after few minutes from my office he was enraged.

"You are not leaving my company. I ain't taking this shit. You are staying here with me." He shouted.

"Didn't I say to read whole then speak. Now read all papers inside the envelope." I said calmly cupping his jaw. His gaze soften and he read the invitation card to my company that's two months later.

"Oh so you need more time to work on your company. It's okay then. I will help you and we will together form great ideas till the reinaugaration program." He said smiling.

"No I will work alone and you will work at your own company I don't want your shares to fall now." I said cheekily smiling.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"I am not hearing anything. Take this and shut up." I gave him the flowers and icecream and like the big baby he is he shut at the sight of it.

I am getting little jealous did he really agree so soon. He loves it more than me. Do he even love me. I am thinking gibberish.

"Okay now read the next letter." I said little frustrated at him giving priorities to others non living substances more than my words.

He read the few lines "Really, are you moving in with me?" He couldn't contain his excitement.

He beamed with a very happy smile came to me picked me and twirled me around.

"I love you. I love you. I really love. I am so happy I can't even think properly. I love-" He stops realising what he said. I was in shock and very happy I couldn't speak. It was like everything froze around me.

"You... I... love" I can't form a sentence.

He cups my jaw and caress them gently. " I love you Melissa. I have realised it a little ago but can't get the courage. It was very difficult to not tell you. You are just so beautiful and smart and caring and sweet. You look after me. You think of me before yourself always take care of everything that I usually miss. You always stand by my side in all conditions I can't not love. I really really love you a lot. I see a future with. I love you Melissa. I-"

"I love you too Elliott."

"What?"

"I love you Elliott."

"Please say it again. It has been too long since anyone other than grandpa said those words to me."

"I love you."

"Again."

"I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you Elliott."

"I love you too."

I then pecked him on lips. We went to restaurant and enjoyed our time with each other.

****

It has been a week and I have well settled in Elliott mansion. We have enjoyed ourselves a lot. I have some work left at Wilson cooperation. I am unemployed at the moment after I left both jobs. A month more then I will make my dad proud. It's reinaugaration after one and half month.

Even grandpa is doing great. It all feel so surreal. Right this instant I am standing outside of a restaurant where we had our dinner. Elliot is taking a call. There are no cars on the road. It's silent and too calm. Only few motorbike and walking people.

I see Elliott moving towards other side of road while talking. At once I panic when I see only car moving towards Elliot. Adrenaline surges within me and I rush towards him. We both fall on road side but my legs slip I fall face forward.

My ankles feel dislocated and Elliot fall upon me crushing my body underneath him on the road. I feel pebbles and stone pricking on my elbow, knees and palms. A sear pain passes through my head.

"Melissa. Melissa. Hey"

I hear Elliot calling my name and him picking me. He shakes me. But I feel many black dots in vision. His voice is far. I can't see him. I have to concentrate a lot to hear him. My eyelids feel heavy. It's hard to keep them open. My throat is constricted and I can't speak.

"Mel open your eyes baby. Are you listening open you eyes. Hey please say something. Angel open your eyes."

I hear him I try to move my hands say something but I am feeling sleepy.

"E- lli-ot. I want to sleep." I speak after trying very hard."

"No you are not sleeping. Open your eyes. I love you. Please don't do this. I love you."

He speak frequently and very fast I couldn't grasp many words just 'I love you'.

"I lo-love you too. B-but I- I want to sleep."

Then everything is black.

Please support read and vote and comment.