4.

Elliot

When I reach the restaurant I don't waste my time and walk towards entrance. I see through corner of my eyes that Melissa is following me.
We are escorted to our seats where Mr Black is already waiting.

We shake our hands after greeting each other. Then his eyes roam to Melissa.

"May I ask who the young lady is?" He shamelessly roams his eyes over her body.

Before I can tell him to stop eye raping my PA he speaks.

"Adam Black head of Black industry." He says offering her a hand shake smirking.

"I'm Melissa Wilson Mr Miller's PA. It would be nice if we talk maintaining eye contact." She says still politely with a smile shaking his hand where he place a sloppy kiss.

His smirk immediately fall bringing a smirk on my face.

I clear my throat and soon start meeting.

After an hour and half we head back to company. The ride is quiet until she speak up.

"Will you be heading to company?"

"I didn't see why it is any of your concern." I reply harshly.

"As a matter of fact it is. If you are heading to company I may remind you to visit hospital.". She replies with a smile like I just wasn't harsh.

I just nod since I really forgot about it among my busy schedule.

While moving smoothly in car suddenly there is a breaker making us flinch then a sharp turn making me press my left hand to her temple. There is a sudden jolt of electricity making me return my hand to myself. Then there is this awkward silence.

Soon we reach company. She exit and head directly for lift after greeting me goodbye with a smile while I head to see my grandpa.

I am still thinking about the sensation brought by her simple contact with me. No one has given me such feeling just by a mere touch.

Dismissing all thoughts I make my way to my grandpa room.

It's a short chapter but please keep reading.