18

Melissa

It has been two days since I met Xavier. Elliot has been pissed about it. He don't want me to meet him or get close to him. He is still insecure.

He has got to trust me.

We have few arguments here and there.

He even asked me to shift in his mansion. I disagreed. I have been independent for so long and suddenly I can't just rely completely on him. We aren't on good terms with each other.

I understand. He is insecure. Therefore I have decided I will talk to him today and sort it out because I can't live without talking to him. It's like I'm just breathing.

So I got ready for work. I bought him some flowers as peace offering.

Then I went to his office and knocked. After two knock a gruff voice say 'come in'.

I entered and he was looking down. He didn't even raised his head to see who it was. He has his hard expression on and I can say he was pissed.

"Put the file on table and you can leave." He commanded without seeing who it was.

I cleared my throat and extended the flowers towards him.

"Why are you still standing? Put the file and go." I still didn't say anything.

"Have you gone deaf Miss-" He stopped at once when he saw me. Then the flowers and a smile crept on his face.

But like a child he returned to his cold face remembering that he was angry at me.

"What is this?" he asked.

"It's peace offering. I don't want you to be angry with me." I said with a pout.

I could see his exterior breaking but it didn't crack full. So I gave him my best puppy eyes and in a second it cracked.

"I wasn't angry at you. I was sad." He said and took the flowers.

I moved towards his chair and cupped his cheeks. "Oh really because I wasn't the one throwing tantrums and ignoring someone for whole day. Neither responding to calls or any messages."

"You were giving that guy more attention than me and you except me to be alright." He said and there was a small pout on his face.

I pecked his lips."I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I will not repeat it. Just don't ignore me next time. Please."

All worries gone and his face has a grin. He stood from chair and kissed me intensely.

It was amazing. His touch is enough to calm me and his kisses send all demon to sleep.

" I like you a lot. I am not letting you go even you want me out of your life. I will stick forever. You mean world to me." I said between the kiss.

His body relaxed and it was like a heavy burden was lifted from his shoulder.

Soon we were back to work. Everything was normal.

At the end of day we went my apartment and had our dinner.

Throughout the day Elliott was very relaxed and was happy. There was a smile on his handsome face.

When he was about to leave for mansion.

"I will see you tomorrow. We will enjoy the weekend." He said.

"I have other plans. Be ready at sharp 9 in the morning tomorrow. I am taking you on a date." I said in my best commanding voice.

His face shown surprise. "Isn't that my job to take you on date."

"Yah. But I am taking you tomorrow. So be ready and now shoo I need to plan. Bye. Good night." I said and pushed him not giving him chance to change my mind.

"Geez woman. Stop pushing me. Okay. Good night. I will be ready."

"Sweet dreams and drive safe." I said and he kissed my forehead and left.

Please read vote and comment.