19

Elliot

I was very excited for the date. It was first time I was ordered by Melissa. She generally request or speak politely but today seeing her bossy was quite a turn on. I liked this side of her a lot.

I was all ready. I have asked Sebastian for dress choice and he told me to chill. I was behaving like a teenager again.

After calming my nerves I was ready dressed casually as ordered by Angel. I was wearing tees and a dark denim jeans. It has been so long I dressed informally.

I got some cupcakes for Melissa. She loves the chocolate ones. Only twenty minutes were left. I went downstairs. After fifteen minutes there was a doorbell ring. I went to open the door and there my angel was standing with flowers. It was little embarassing. But I felt prioritised and pampered which was after a long long time.

"Hey"

I replied with hi. She extended the flowers to me which I kept in vase. She knows how I like flowers bouquet a lot.

"Let's go otherwise your face will be all red. I can notice the pink hue of your ears." She said and walked out.

I didn't know that. We went out and after deciding who is driving whom. I noticed my favourite car outside. I knew she had rented this. I felt guilty. She never accepted my money or any expensive gifts while I was a billionaire and here she was spending so much on me. I really felt special.

She drove us to a part where I haven't visited since now. It was an abandoned area I guess. We were talking and had a comfortable silence.

In twenty minutes we reached Wilson cooperation where construction was going on.

"Where are we going?" I asked and was met with silence.

"Just follow me and please have patience." She said and interwined our hands and dragged me towards the woods.

There was a cottage and a very beautiful date set up.

"Do you like it? If it isn't good we can go to a restaurant. Yes. Like last time. Um yeah we can leave where you are comfortable-". She was rambling which was cute and I shut her up with a kiss.

" Okay?"I asked

"Okay."

"You outdid yourself. I am feeling very special." I said.

"Thanks. But you haven't seen everything yet. You have to see Lucas even." She said and led me to the chair. We sat down.

I was tensed and thought who the hell is Lucas. Was Xander wasn't enough addition to her friend group and why all men. A frown adored my face. But one look at her and all was good. Then I saw the plates on table.

The dishes were all my favourite. I love strawberry and everything was made of strawberries.

We had conversation while eating. After she took me inside the cottage. I was flabbergasted.

To say it was beautiful was an understatement. It have many paintings some were mine some were of an older men probably her dad. Then I noticed a bed and everything was so warm and gave a feeling of belonging. I only felt so with her in my arms.

"Where is Lucas?" I asked with a tight lipped smile.

"This cottage is Lucas." She said with a mischievous smile.

"Oh!"

"Oh! Was someone green." She repeated with an amused smile.

She was playing me.

"Haven't you been a little tease today? It's only good if I return the favour, isn't it?" I said backing her to the bed.

She moved backwards."What are_ you doing?" She said breathless. And fell on the bed with her both hands on her chest.

I grabbed her wrists and held them above her head. "What am I doing?" I asked innocently and nibbled her ear.

Her breathing got uneven and face flushed. I sucked at her neck and left wet kisses till her jawbone. I thought my teasing was enough and I stood up.

She whimpered at loss of contact. "Let's go you have to show me around." I teased further.

She got up from bed adjusted her dress and I did what I do. I stared. She really is quite a beauty. Her flawless skin beautiful eyes a cute nose jawbones a godess body and her luscious lips. So kissable and full-

"Let's go." She broke my thoughts. She walked without meeting my gaze. Someone is unhappy.

She shown me around the cottage then her father's letter.

(A/n: letter mentioned in first chapter)

She told me about her father for the first time. Then about the Wilson cooperation and the reconstruction going there.

I don't know what to feel. I was so proud of her. She was so independent and strong. All the time she have been on her own all alone. Now I understand why she doesn't want to move in with me. It would be so difficult for her. I have been so stupid all this time and forced her even argued with her. I felt ashamed.

"I am so sorry. I am really sorry. You have to go all alone through all this. Your dad will be very proud of you. I am proud of you and grandpa is proud of you. You are really strong." I said.She didn't shed a tear through all this.

"It isn't your fault. You have supported me and cared for me so well. I really lo-like you. You are the best thing that happened to me." She said and turned my lips upward. She then kissed me and we made out for a long time.

We slept there in each other arms. It was already night. We were contempt. And I realised I love this girl and will love till eternity.

Please read vote and comment.