22

Melissa

It has been a month of me doing nothing and just sitting. I am tired of resting. Elliot have kept me on bed rest not allowing me to do anything.

He himself has been working from home and talking best care of me.

After two weeks of my accident my ankle plaster was cut and I was so relieved. Much to my dismay I was given crutches to walk on which I despise. But Elliott has been carrying me since then and I didn't need it.

I have been feeling so loved and cared.

My cuts and bruises have healed and small scars have also disappeared. I just get some headaches here and there.

I am all good well and fine today we will get my crutches off. My friends have even visited me and they are again back to there world tour. Xavier have kept me company when Elliot needs to go to meetings. Sebastian and Anna have also visited me.

I was just getting ready to go to doctor for getting the crutches off when Elliot barged in the room.

"Grandpa is serious." He said and was breathing heavily. I could see the panic and fear in his eyes.

"We should go to hospital." I said and walked out the door since my ankle was all good now and I can run even. Not really.

"Are you okay? You can stay if you don't feel good." He said and got his keys cards and wallet.

"I am coming and I ain't listening you." I said and we left.

At hospital we went to grandpa room but it was vacant.

"Where is my grandad? Is he okay? How did this happen he was doing so well." Elliot shouted at the nurse appointed for grandpa.

" Sir please calm down. It's a hospital. Mr Miller is not stable he is in surgery but we cannot say anything." The nurse replied almost trembling.

"How did this happen? You can't take care of my grandpa even. You were given one thing to do and your team of doctors is sitting just useless." Elliot was shouting in rage at the point.

His fear of losing his only beloved family was quite visible in his eyes. I rubbed his shoulder in order to calm him down. When he looked at me his eyes softened.

"His heart beats increased at certain rate and blood pressure got high. It isn't because of cancer. It just normal but due to his chemo and weak immunity it is serious in his case. But he is stable now." The doctor who just came informed us.

"Can we meet him now?" Elliot asked with urgency.

"He is unconscious at the moment and will gain it after at least ten hours. Till then please fulfill the requirements at the reception." He informed us and went away.

We went towards grandpa room and saw him sleeping. Elliot sighed relieved at my side.

"He is all well. And when he knows what a fuss you made and shouted at her favourite nurse he is going to be so mad at you. We should go to fill the requirements." I tried my best to distract him and lighten the situation.

We went to reception and Elliott filled the forms and he gave his card to pay.

"Sorry sir but the card is blocked." The compounder hesitatingly said.

"What? Please check it again. It's attached to my company and I am the CEO." He said his temper from before returning.

He rechecked it but it really was blocked. He gave the other cards but all of them were blocked.

I gave my card and it was accepted.

"You should go to company and solve the problem. There must be some crisis. I will stay with grandpa." I said to Elliott.

"Okay. But call me if there is any problem. " He said gave me a peck and went away.

I was confused. How can his cards be blocked. It wasn't making sense.

I tried to calm down my nerves because I was suddenly feeling panicked like something bad is going on. And recent situation haven't been helping.

First me getting food poisoning. Then an accident then grandpa and now company.

I went to grandpa room and checked my phone.

I saw messages that my bank account is just 100 dollars. I have spent all my savings in the Wilson cooperation reinaugaration program. So it was understood to me.

I sat on the chair in grandpa room and tried to control my nerves.

Panicking would not help my situation. I sorted the document and checked all going preparation for the program which was delayed due to my injuries.

Three hours passed soon. But Elliott has not returned and grandpa was still sleeping.

I was getting anxious. I called him few times but he was not responding.

Then I received a call it was from the bank who were dealing with my dad company.

"Hello."

"Hello Miss Wilson?"

"Yes."

" It's Blaise Carson here. Mam there is a problem with the document of the company and we need to meet you."

"Can you tell me what the problem is? It's reopening is in few weeks." I asked.

"Mam it has been cancelled. The land company stands on is not yours."

"I have the original papers you can't say that. I have submitted it's photocopies." I argued.

"Okay you can show us the real paper of land. Till then it's seized." He said and hanged up.

I was lost the papers were in my locker at Elliot's mansion.

I need to go home. I called Elliott many times but he didn't reply neither called back.

I decided to leave. I have to get the papers. But it was night so I just decided to wait for Elliot.

Soon it was midnight. I can't find sleep and there is no news of Elliot. I have filled his phone with texts messages calls and voicemails but he didn't see or has replied to any.

At this point I was terrified. Soon I found myself asleep on the chair.

Please read vote and comment.