Chapter 3

"Hi"- speak
'Thought"- thought
$Parseltongue$- Parseltongue
"Stupefy" - Spells

Merlin and Harry flashed back into existence outside a pair of gates, which swung open to allow them. The castle was newly built and stood proud and tall. He carried Harry and went up to the seventh floor where the headmaster's office was. He reached a stone gargoyle and pressed his palm against the gargoyle and it came to life. Merlin stepped on the moving staircase and sighed. He was breaking a lot of rules. He opened the door and saw two men and two women having tea.

"Merlin" One of the men exclaimed. He was a tall, muscular man, his height reaching to about 6'1. He had lion mane wavy red hair and a beard to match. He had green eyes and peach colored skin. He wore a red and gold robe. On his side was sword with rubies on it. His name was Godric Gryffindor.

"What a surprise" The other man drawled. He was tall and lean, his height reaching up to 5'9. He had grey hair than fell down to his mid black. He had a beard cut into a goatee. He had grey eyes and pale skin. He wore a green and silver robe and around his neck was a sliver locket. His name was Salazar Slytherin.

"I'm sorry for the unexpected visit, but I come with a plea." Merlin admitted.

"Is that a baby?" One of the women gasped.

"Yes, would you take care of him for some time?" The woman immediately agreed. She was a round, plump woman with brown hair and blue eyes. She was about 5'6. She was wearing a yellow robe with black linings. Her name was Helga Hufflepuff. She took the baby from Merlin.

"Thank you, Helga." said Merlin.

"Can I get a closer look?" The other woman asked. She was beautiful yet austere-looking and slightly intimidating woman. She was tall, had pale skin, dark eyes and long black hair. She was about 5'7. She wore a blue robe with brown linings. On her head sat a tiara in the shape of an eagle. In the middle was a sapphire. Her name was Rowena Ravenclaw.

"Of course, Rowena." said Helga

"This is where I apologize." said Merlin.

"His name is Hadrian James Potter, born on 31st July 1980. The leader of the light at that time, Albus Dumbledore made a grave mistake. The Potter Family was attacked on 31st October 1981, by a man named Voldemort. He stunned James and Lily Potter and went to kill the kids. You see Hadrian had a twin named Rosina. It was Hadrian who survived the killing curse, but Dumbledore thought that it was Rosina who deflected the curse because she had a V shaped scar. Dumbledore left him on the doorstep of Lily's sister's house who was a Muggle." Salazar growled. "Luckily I was there and brought him here. If I was not there, he would have most likely killed himself. He is an extremely powerful wizard, even more than me. I ask you to take care of him until he reaches 11, then he can go back to his time. Teach him all you know about magic. Teach him the wizarding customs and languages and other foreign languages. Teach him about occlumency, but more importantly teach him how to love and laugh." Merlin said softly.

All the founders looked at Harry. "We will take care of him and teach him." said Rowena. Helga touched his scar and Harry winced at the touch.

"This Voldemort must be a bad person in that era." Said Salazar.

"Yes, he is. Now I better get going. I have to face the consequences of the laws I have broken." Merlin stood up and walked out.

"We will take turns looking after him. We shall have to keep him away from the other students until he learns how to control his magic. He needs to learn how to control his emotions before he can learn magic." Said Rowena.

"Excellent. We can connect make a private dorm that connects our rooms." Said Godric.

"Yes, we should." Said Salazar.

"Oh, look he's waking up!" Rowena exclaimed.

Harry opened his eyes. The founders looked at him and their hearts nearly melted. They saw beautiful but piercing green eyes behind those eye lids. Salazar took Harry from Helga and was immediately hit by a wave of magic. Salazar winced and whispered "He's so powerful." Salazar hugged him close and the four left the office to ask Lady Hogwarts to build a private dorm for little Hadrian. 

Words : 741

Boredlife07 Signing off.