Chapter 12

"Hi" Speech
'Think' - Thought
"Stupefy" - spells
$Parseltongue$- Parseltongue. 
#Gobbledygook# Gobbledygook 

Two weeks was a very short time, according to Harry. He cherished the moments he spent with the Founders and Merlin. They made sure he had the time of his life during these two weeks. Rowena helped him finish his masking spell and incantation and showed it to Salazar, but he still got scolded for scaring the life out of him. The scolding didn't last because Harry was laughing and Sal had bribed Harry into not telling anyone.

Salazar later found out that Godric had been testing the spell with Harry, so he had seen the whole incident. He even told the others and went as far as showing the memory to them so they got to witness it and get full sense of hilarity. The others found it hilarious, that the Slytherin Lord, who was supposed to have a pureblood mask, got scared out of his wits by Harry. They kept reminding him of the incident, and whenever they did that, Sal would put his head in his hands.

The final feast was grand. The Great Hall was decorated with banners of the Hogwarts crest and the House Elves had prepared a most magnificent feast that was simply delicious. They spoke and sang and cried until it was late. Harry fell asleep in Sal's arms. They took him to his room and tucked him in.

He woke up and packed his trunk. He dressed in his finest robes with Alpha on his shoulder and wand strapped on his wand holster on his left hand. He couldn't believe this was his last time here. He went to great Hall and saw the others there. He hugged them all and cried until he was out of tears. The others also were crying as one of their family was going.

"I know it's difficult, Snakelet." Sal said softly rubbing Harry's back. "But you are strong and you have to show your parents what a mistake they made sending a wonderful child."

"We will miss you a lot, Harry, but we know you'll do good." Rowena told him.

"Yes, I'm confident you'll make us proud." Godric agreed.

"Besides, you'll see your godfather and uncle. I know you miss them, and they miss you just as much." Helga said softly.

That calmed down the boy a bit. He wiped his tears and looked up.

"I do get to see them." Harry repeated. "I've been waiting for it for a long time."

"You can fix your bonds again and get to know them." Sal pointed out. "I believe they'll be overjoyed by that."

"I certainly hope so. It's been so long." Harry said with a smile.

"Do not doubt the bond, Harry." Merlin said, who had arrived and was listening to the conversation.

"I know I shouldn't, I'm just nervous." Harry admitted.

"As soon as you see them, it will go away." Godric assured.

"Those bonds, will serve you well." Rowena said. "And you best focus of their bond instead of ours."

"What do you mean?" Harry asked, startled.

"You will have to strengthen your bond with your godfather and Uncle, it won't be wise to waste your time searching for our portraits." She said gently, holding up her hand to stop his protests. "Should you come by our portraits, let it be a joy. But, you our part of our lines, you can access our portraits in our vaults, as well as a joint frame of all 5 of us. You will speak to us again, no doubt. But you have to stay with your true family, and we don't want that to be wasted by spending time with only us."

Harry looked down, he loved them all, but he knew what they said was true. He had to listen to Rowena.

"Okay." He said with a sigh.