Chapter 65

"I believe concentration is a lost cause." Harry sighed.

"Apparently," He drawled, "Let us go to dinner and finish our previous discussion." Harry stood and made a note of all his titles so he could come back to them.

"OH, before you leave, Snakelet," Salazar called, "You have access to the Heir rooms and an elf, and you have to see your potions labs."

"Thanks Sal, I'll visit often."

"You had better, Little Snake,"

Harry gave him a short bow before he left the library, they returned to the dining room and food was immediately served.

"Do you have any plans for the Wizengamot immediately." Harry asked.

"Only sorting of the creature laws, they are the ones in most dire need of change."

"I suppose not much can be done while Dumbledore and Fudge are still in the head positions." Harry mused.

"No, but with the support of the dark currently, we should make some movements." Harry nodded.

"When are you calling your Death Eaters?"

"Soon," Marvolo said, "I have made myself known within the Wizengamot and now I need to reconvene with my followers, but the entire force will be going through a whole overhaul. The mistakes that were made could have been prevented, and if they think they are going to get away with half of the things as they did previously then they are making a mistake."

"Have fun with that." Harry said seriously and received a glare.

"You wanted a say in this, that was the agreement, you have to attend some of the meetings."

Harry looked at him incredulously.

"What?"

"Oh yes, you can't pick and choose in this. You wanted a say, you have a say in every part, including the sorting out of my death eaters." Marvolo said with a smirk and Harry groaned.

"Why cruel world," He complained before he brightened, "Can I duel them?"

"Could you duel them?" Marvolo questioned and it was his turn to receive a glare.

"I can duel your death eaters." He said coldly.

"I look forward to seeing your dueling skills."

Harry smirked at that.

"I look forward to seeing yours." He returned. "What is the main thing that needs sorting with your death eaters."

"They need to come out of Azkaban and be assessed."

"This is going to be a decidedly busier summer than I anticipated." Harry sighed.

"Where's your team spirit?" Marvolo asked mockingly and Harry, being the mature child he was, stuck his tongue out.

"Meany."

"Meany, really?" Marvolo asked amused.

"Oh shush." Harry pointedly ignored the man's chuckles as he finished his food.

"As you have most things back in order, can I tell my closest truth about the Potters and me being the one you hit with the curse?" Harry questioned.

"Yes, as long as you are sure it will not get out," Marvolo agreed after a minute of thought.

"No one will breathe a work, of that, I am sure."

"Then I have no problems."

"Have you looked in to the Le Fey property?"

"No, but I intend to see if morgana preserved her residence in the same manner as Slytherin." Marvolo told him.

"It would be amazing if she did." Harry said.

"As with Merlin."

They finished the meal with light conversation about Harry's time with the Founders and Harry rose with a stretch.

"No doubt I will see you in and out of the castle, but if I require your presence, I shall send an owl."

"Ok." Harry agreed, "Well it has been a delightful day, I have successfully shocked you multiple times and have enjoyed it. I now bid you farewell."

"Get going brat."

Harry grinned and left with a wave, he flooed back to the manor and skipped up to the top lounge where Sirius would be before he went out with Moony for full moon.

"I have returned." He announced grandly and Sirius looked relieved.

"You're back in one piece." He breathed and Harry rolled his eyes.

"I told you I would be fine."

"Yes, but it's the dark lord."

"Marvolo isn't going to attack me, we have a binding agreement to work together."

"Its ok to say that cub but- wait what?" Moony was looking at him as if he was insane.

"We have a binding agreement to work together." Harry repeated with a smirk.

"A binding agreement?"

"Yep."

"And just how did this occur?" Sirius asked.

"When I gave him the stone of course. You didn't think I would just hand over the Philosopher's Stone without something in return, did you?" Harry said rhetorically.

"But why would he agree, even for the stone?" Sirius was completely bewildered.

"Have you heard from Aunt Narcissa?" Harry questioned instead of answering.

"I-um yeah. She wants us over for dinner tomorrow before they go to France."

"Brilliant, I'm off to do some more research" Harry said and got up to leave.

"Wait, you haven't explained why."

Harry sighed.

"Its quite simple, when the Dark Lord came to Godric's Hollow on Samhain, he hit me with the killing curse and not Rosina. I'm the real Boy-Who-Lived and not Rosina. Dumbledore got it wrong." Harry told them. Both their jaws dropped and they gaped at him.

"What?"

"Yeah, we both remember it. When I went to him in school, he was more than happy to make an agreement with me as I was the child of the prophecy and with me on his side, he didn't have anyone who could supposedly match him."

"So, the light have the wrong child. Their savior is merely a child." Remus said faintly and Harry smirked.

"Yes, and the prophecy is void because we agreed to work together"

There was a silence as the two adults digested the information, eventually Sirius began to smirk.

"I so have to be there when Potter is informed." He said and Harry laughed.

"Agreed."

"I can't believe this." Remus said shaking his head, "Not only did Dumbledore choose the wrong child, he alienated the right one who is beyond powerful and is now working with the one whom he was prophesized to vanquish."

"Plus, the prophecy is void now because I don't have parents who have 'thrice-defied' him because I was adopted by you both and the Founders."

"This is unbelievable."

"Yeah, I tend to do that."

"Are you going to tell Draco."

"Yes, I have to tell him everything and I know he is going to hate me." Harry frowned at that, he had no idea how he was going to tell the blond, but he knew it was going to be explosive.

"It'll be alright pup."

"Well, I'm off to do my research." Harry said and left for his bedroom. He had notes to go over and books to read.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------