Chapter 27

"Hi" - Speech
'Hi' - Thought
"Expelliarmus" - Spells
$Parseltongue$
#Gobbledygook#

Harry was watching the Slytherin team practice. He was finally allowed on a broom.

"Potter let me see your quickest lap." Flint barked and Harry nodded. He mounted his broom and kicked off. He flattened himself on the broom and shot around the pitch like a rocket. He didn't bother slowing at the corners, remembering what Godric had told him about using his weight to control his movements.

"Not bad Potter. Now let's see how you fly while catching things." Flint said, while taking out a pouch of golf balls. He threw them in different directions, but Harry was alert. He did some stunts, Godric had taught him and caught every single one. When he touched down, the Slytherin Captain was gaping at him.

"Thank you, Lady Magic." He whispered; eyeing Harry with an expression of awe.

"Do I qualify?" Harry asked and Flint nodded.

"Play like this every game, and you'll be captain soon enough." Flint told him. "Practice every Thursday."

With that, Flint shouldered the equipment and walked towards the school. Harry grinned and whooped with joy. He went back to his room, showered and went to bed. He couldn't wait to see the prank on Rosina.

Next morning, Harry went to the Great Hall sat down at the Slytherin table and started eating. When Rosina entered, he choked while eating and started coughing. Finally, Daphne Greengrass patted him on the back, allowing him to swallow the food.

"Dear Circe." Harry said, tapping Draco on the shoulder and told him to look at Rosina. The whole table looked at her. She looked awful. Her red hair had turned green, her skin was tinted yellow and her hands were blue. Rosina started walking forward but seemed unable too, since the glue was working. The entire hall burst into laughter at looking at her. Harry was in pain as he tried to control his laughter. Draco was pink and he tried not to laugh. They couldn't help it and starting laughing along with the rest of the hall.

"Oh Merlin, that's the most hilarious thing I've ever seen." Draco gasped.

"Oh, Circe I didn't think it'd be that bad." Harry said in between laughs and then his eyes widened. "It's supposed to become worse every day."

The two looked at each other wide-eyed, before laughing once again.

All through out the week, the prank kicked it every time Rosina entered the Great Hall or a classroom. Draco and Harry had to excuse themselves from class to laugh. Rosina had confronted them, blaming them and screaming about how they were going to pay for what they did. Her red headed sidekick, whom Draco named the Weasel, tried to hex them. The two of them fired spells back at him, and for the rest of the day Weasley, had orange skin with pink hair.

Fred and George congratulated them on being successful in their prank, deeming them as the best pranksters along with them. When Samhain finally came, Harry was grinning evilly, as he knew that day would be the worst. When she entered Harry gaped at her.

"Mother Magic, what have we done." Harry whispered to Draco.

Draco looked at Rosina at gaped. "Merlin." He whispered back.

"Remember when I said today would be the worst." Harry said. Rosina looked like an actual witch. Her hair was black and dirty. Her skin was a pale green and her nose was crooked and her face was full of pimples. Her hands were brown and her teeth yellow.

"Merlin, I'm a genius." Harry whispered, unable to take his eyes of Rosina.

"Agreed." Said Theo and Blaise, looking from Rosina to Harry and shuddering. The rest of the day they had classes as usual. Finally, it was the Samhain feast. Harry was blown away by the decorations, and suspected that it had been done by Flitwick and Mcgonagall. They were eating, when Quirrell burst into the Hall shouting about a troll in the dungeon and fainting. Everyone started panicking.

Dumbledore shot sparks from his wand to silence the students.

"Prefects lead the students to their respective dormitories. Teachers follow me to the dungeons."

"Don't we live in the dungeons." Harry pointed out to the Prefect.

"We're going to the library; Professor Snape will come collect us when they get rid of the troll." He told him. Harry and Draco were about to follow the Prefect when he saw Rosina, Weasley and Granger sneaking off and he pointed them to Draco. They quickly followed them. They dived behind the statue when they heard footsteps and saw Professor Snape head towards the third-floor corridor.

"Where to you think he's going?" Draco asks.

"That's the direct root towards the third-floor corridor." Harry answered back.

"The forbidden corridor." Draco muttered. "Never mind, do you smell that?"

Harry took a breath and immediately regretted it. It was an awful smell. Harry conjured two masks and handed one to Draco. They headed towards where Rosina, Weasley and Granger were creeping too and saw the troll. They watched as all three of them took out their wands. Granger cast Expelliarmus, while Rosina cast a Wingardium Leviosa. Finally, the Troll became unconscious and the three of them quickly ran away. The Snakes followed the pair, and heard them saying that Snape was going to steal something that was in the third-floor corridor. Draco and Harry knew that their Head of Slytherin would never steal anything. They walked past the library and found the Slytherins still there. They quickly slipped in and sat with the first year. When Professor Snape finally came to collect them, Harry noticed he was limping and pointed it out to Draco who looked confused.

"What do you think's there in the corridor?" Draco asked when they were in their dorms.

"I don't know." Harry replied. "But we'll find out." 

Words: 975.
Sorry for the short chapter. I'll upload on Monday now. Peace out.
Boredlife07 Signing off.