Chapter 5

"Hi"- speak
'Thought"- thought
$Parseltongue$- Parseltongue
"Stupefy" - Spells

It was much harder than Harry thought it would be. He had a beautiful wand which was made of yew with the core of a Ukrainian Ironbelly dragon heartstring and a Thunderbird feather, but he struggled to cast magic properly. It was like using more effort into casting them. So, they decided to teach him them without a wand. When he mastered a spell without his wand, he was taught to cast it with his wand as well. Then it was time for Harry's first lesson with Salazar. Salazar may not have been the kindest, but Harry still liked him. The man was intimidating, but when he was angry it frightened Harry.

"Come." He barked at Harry who jumped up frightened, and followed him.

"Sal..."
"Not now Ric" He snapped, leaving the room and going to the dungeons with a frightened Harry following him. They went inside Sal's lab and Harry winced when Sal cursed under his breath.

$Damn, I knew this would happen$ Sal cursed. Harry was startled, because he had never heard Sal curse.

$What's happened? $ Harry asked, accidentally slipping into Parseltongue.

$An experimental potion has been ruined. $ He froze and looked at Harry.

"Did you just speak parseltongue?' He questioned in disbelief. Harry looked up in confusion.

"The snake language? I thought only you could speak it" Harry said.

"I thought so too. It seems you have the gift of parseltongue."

"Wow, that's so cool!" Harry exclaimed while Sal chuckled and kissed his forehead and squeezed his shoulder.

"You just made our lessons much more interesting."

The other three founders and did not know what happened, but they were surprised when they found how close Harry and Sal were. It was amusing for them to see Harry following Sal everywhere he went. Ric had expected Sal to be angry when Harry followed him and asked endless questions, but Sal always smiled and answered all his questions. They even saw him carrying Harry around when he couldn't catch up. They were shocked when they found out that Salazar had an emotional side.

After a few months, Sal began calling Harry "Little Snake" or "snakelet". It was obvious they had bonded it some way. Harry spent a lot of time with all of them, and they were extremely proud of how he progressed. Even they had not been so fast at learning.

It was discovered that Harry did not like Divination, saying that people had to choose their own destinies. He was extremely good at the other subjects. He was like a prodigy. He was exceptionally good at Charms, Transfiguration, Defensive and Offensive Magic, Runes and Runic Magic, Light, Grey and Dark Magic, and Parsel Magic – much to Sal's delight-. Harry was also good at the other subjects. He absolutely loved Potions, as he found it delightful. It was one of his best subjects.

After the blade and sword Handling class he found that, Harry was comfortable with using swords and double daggers. Godric taught him how to handle them and even showed him a few tricks to defeat his opponent during a battle. After a year of training, he was nearly as good as Godric. He was also good at hand-to-hand combat which increased his strength and height and would help him in battles.

The other weapon Harry was taught to use was a bow and arrows. Sal taught him how to hold the bow properly and how to draw it back. At first, he was terrible. Although he had the strength, he did not have the aim. Once when he was supposed to hit the target, the arrow, accidentally hit Sal on the shoulder. He did not want to learn because he was afraid of hurting Sal, but Sal was determined to teach him how to hit the target. He decided to teach Harry how to increase his aim. He told Harry to stand closer to the target at kept hitting it until he got it. Harry was frustrated because in Offensive Magic he was good at aiming. He was so desperate to impress Salazar, that he practically began begging the arrow to hit the target. Much to his and Sal's astonishment, the arrow hit perfectly in the center of the target. They gaped at the target and Sal looked at Harry as if questioning him. Harry himself was astonished and shook his head as he had no idea how he had done it. Sal asked Harry to try it again. Harry again begged the arrow to hit the target and shredded the arrow and hit the very center of the target. Harry continued to beg the arrows to hit the center and it hit the target. Sal was jumping in joy, and then began to ask harry to hit the target from longer distances to improve his aim and muscle. Sal then promised to teach Harry some trick shots and how to hit a moving target.

Harry was exceptional as drawing. He was an exceptional artist and loved drawing, coloring, painting and sketching. His drawings were so good they were almost lifelike. Harry once drew a picture with him and the four founders. The founders looked at the painting in awe and even hung it in their rooms. He was also a great musician. He loved singing, and his voice was so melodic. He loved playing instruments especially the guitar. Helga also decided to teach him how to dance. He already knew waltz as that was a necessary dance because he was an Heir. He was good at dancing as well. Helga was so proud of Harry that she wept in joy.

Oh yes Hadrian was indeed at prodigy. He would shock the Wizarding World with his powers.

Words : 956

Hi guys, I'll upload more chapters tomorrow. Thank you guys for the views. 

Boredlife07 signing off.