Chapter 21

"Hi" - Speech
'hi'  - Thought
$Parseltongue$
#Gobbledygook#
"Expecto Patronum"  Spells

Snape looked at the boy, with shock. This boy had created a few potions at the age of 11.

"What potion have you created?" Snape asked.

"It's an advanced shielding potion, yet to be named. If you drink 10ml of it, you will be protected for an hour and so on. It protects you from any spell, including the unforgivables." Harry explained.

"Can I see it?"

"Of course." Harry said, snapping his finger making a black book appear.

"What spell is that?"

"It's an edited version of the summoning spell. I mean if you summoned something it might go and hit someone, so I just edited it so that it would appear right in front of you." Harry explained while opening the book. Snape blinked; this boy was full of surprises.

"Damn..."

"Language." Snape warned. "What happened?"

"You wouldn't happen to know how to read Parseltongue would you?" Harry questioned, looking at his teacher.

"No. There hasn't been a Parseltongue since The Dark Lord, except you of course." Snape said.

"Well, I suppose I'll just get the other book." He said while snapping his fingers yet again. A blue book appeared. Harry opened it and handed it to his professor. Snape read through the Potion ingredients and description, feeling his eyebrows rise the more he read.

"This is absolutely brilliant." Snape admitted. Harry looked proud.

"Thank you, sir."

"You say it's been tested?"

"Yes sir. We, that is to say the founders and I tested it on a prisoner. It's working." Harry said.

"I wish to see you brew it, but the ingredient prep Is too long, unless you have some stored?"

"I do." He confirmed. "After testing it on the prisoner. I stored enough to brew it 6 times."

"You can return this evening to brew it. I will enjoy it as I have never seen this type of potion." Snape said and Harry nodded, before stopping. $Shit$ He said in Parseltongue. Rowena would have washed his mouth with soap if he said that in front of her.

"I believe it will be best if I don't hear what you said in Parseltongue." Snape said.

"I have been demanded to spend time with my 'family'" He sneered.

"I actually pity you."

"I could say its educational – "

"Don't bother. Potter loathes me and I loathe him just as much. He would not allow you to come near me other than potions class." Snape informed him and Harry's shoulders drooped.

"I must be cursed." He muttered.

"Should you be able to escape on Saturday, you are free to come to my office. If I am not there, wait for me and I will come."

"Thank you, Sir." Harry said happily.

"Here is your note for being late." Snape said handing him a note. "A prefect will escort you to class."

Harry grabbed his bag and jogged of whooping in delight when he was away from the door and went towards the waiting prefect.

"Which class?" The prefect asked.