Chapter 1- Brother

In this past few days, you notice your brother (hanagaki takimichi) is acting really weird. Also, he has been going home pretty late and badly hurt. He tried to hide from your parents for him to be spared from scolding. But then, you are quite observant and has a good hearing ability that you manage to know if he is home.

You sometimes open the door an inch so you can take a peek and see if his alright. But then, you never say anything and decided to stay in your room.

Takemichi always ask you for help on treating his wounds for him, you and your brother got nothing similar.. 'Thats what you thought. '

You never scold him. He is very comfortable with you around. But honestly, his been weird this past few days. He is being kind and curious about you that he start to ask a lot of weird questions. Like,

What do you want to be in the future?

Do you have someone you like?

What is your favorite color?

What is your favorite place?

Favorite food?

How old do you want to live?

Do you want to be married in the future?

And a lot more....

A lot of weird questions.. Correction 'the weirdest', you never had a conversation like this with him before because you and your brother ignored each other even in school.

You cant say you enjoyed the fact that he is spending time with you but you are overwhelmed by the gestures and that caring side that he is showing now. Even though you could understand why he is acting so weird.

You went back to your room thinking all Takemichi(your brother) asked you. It made you think that you been living your life all alone. Not wanting to be friends with anyone as you think its a waste of time to fake friends and nothing really matters to you right now. You think ignoring how your life now is the safest way to live.

You only have your mother to talk to. Even though a lot of girls wanted to hang out with you from school.

Your mother loves you so much and your father is always busy and on a business trip thats why you dont see him often.

Every morning you wake up early to prepare for school while your brother is still sound asleep and not giving a shit if he'll be late or what.

Your mother packed your lunch, you grab it. and you head to the front door and start walking to school, many times you want to ride a bike but if you feel like walking and its still early you choose to walk.

You saw a group of girls and they stared at you intensely. While you were getting closer to them. They stopped you.

"hey doll face' " the tall girl said that seems to be their leader.

You stopped and answered "uhm yes?" you were a bit uninterested but you responded anyway.

The tall girl walk towards you and then laughed.