Chapter 7- Date With Him

Its 12 am and still you cant sleep. Still thinking of your date with Mikey, you are so nervous that you starts to regret your decision.

You never had a boyfriend before as you are not that interested and wasnt planning on having one. But, everything changes when you met Mikey. When you are in his presence you cant stop your heartbeat raising that you can almost hear it with your own ears. You cant believe you have fallen inlove with that guy without even knowing everything about him.

---time skip morning **

The alarm woke you up and you did the ussual routine in the morning aside from putting a little bit of make up.

Afterschool, you are walking down the stairs when you wonder how are you going to meet up with Mikey. He never told you if he was going to pick you up. You were at the gate when you saw Mikey's bike. You then saw mikey being sorrounded by bunch of girls from your school. He seems not interested to any of them. He was just sitting there ignoring every detail and words they are saying.

When Mikey saw you from the distance, he quickly stand up and walks towards you. You are standing near his motorbike. "Come on, lets go." was all he said. You hop on the motorbike and he started to drive off. All those girls around Mikey was shocked and jealous from what they saw.

"where are we going Mikey? You said while holding onto him and speaking near his ear.

" We will stroll around town, if you dont mind. "He responded.

" sounds fun! " you cheerfully said.

You hugged him even tighter. He was enjoying it.

After a long ride you stop by on a bridge near the river, both of you are drinking fruit juices that Mikey bought. You enjoy his company. It was quiet but its okay with you as you are used to this type of atmosphere.

He was standing next to you. And leaning his back at the side of the bridge looking at you. He is admiring your pretty face and beautiful smile. For him, it was enough to make him forget about a lot of stuff.

He finishes the juice drink.

"the first time i saw you, at takemitchy's house my heart begun to beat so fast." he knew from that moment he begun to took a liking towards you.

"what happened at the hospital was different. When you embrace me and comfort me, i felt all the peace i was longing for a long time. I have never felt that calm before. I know that what i felt was more than liking you." he added.

You were a blushing mess just by listening to what he was saying. He said it to firm and calm like he just made up his mind and he was so sure of what he was talking about.

He reaches for his pocket and hand over a necklace with with a moon pendant.

He then said, " you are my sun and i was your moon, starting today you are now my girlfriend." he seriously said.

He did not even wait for your respond. You were still standing there while he put the necklace. Blushing and unable to say anything..

How can he decide on his own with out even asking you, this guys is very dominant and manipulative you thought. But, you guess you are too obvious and he doesn't need to ask you because he already knew that you liked him by just looking at you.

You are thinking of words to say.. You were still very surprised of what was happening.

" But we just met each other Mikey-kkun." you said.

" it doesn't matter, we will get to know each other everyday. Besides, ive already decided. Starting today you are mine." he answered.

He quickly turn his back and gestured you to follow him.

Your heart is beating so rapidly, you run towards him and hug his back. He was stunt by your actions but he did not reject it. He stay still for a minute and you keep on hugging him from behind. He turn to face you to see you are all blushing.. He leans closer and give you a passionate kiss. He taste like sweets. You liked it. After the kiss he pulled your wrist and started to walk back to his motorbike.

Before the two of you could get to the motorbike, His phone suddenly rung. Someone was calling him.. He answered the call and walking to get some distance from you. He seems very serious and you let him be.

You were waiting for Mikey when you heard someone catcalling you  **Whistle **

A group of 10 men was heading your way. They seem like gangsters that is looking for prey.

" what a pretty girl like you doing in a place like this?"! The guys with red hair said.

You ignored them and turn your back to them hoping Mikey would come back soon as this guys are about to harass you. But, mikey was nowhere to be found.

The red haired guy pulled your wrist tightly, making you face him. He was annoyed that you ignored him earlier..

"dont you know who i am, you little brat" he said getting angry.

" i dont care who you are!, now let me go.. You shouted.

His big hands held both side of your cheeks squeezing them. It hurts a little and you cant talk back anymore.

You are struggling from his grip and they are laughing enjoying the harassment and stupid acts.

"What is this now,? She said let her go". Mikey said.

The red haired guy eyes widdened and before you realize all of them are now bowing their head in unison while greeting, "goodwork, commander sir!"..

Mikey calmly walk towards you with his hands on his pocket, he held you cheeks and asked you. "Are you hurt? Sorry i have to take that call, it was important. He gives you a comforting smile with his eyes closed.

" Now for you idiots! " he exclaimed

All of them flinch upon hearing Mikey's voice. He walks closer to the guys who harrased you before and kick his head. He beat down all of them in 20 seconds. They are all lying on the ground screaming and groaning in pain.

" dont show your faces again." He added

Mikey and you drive off. It was 7pm and you needed to go home because your mother might worry about you.

You arrived in front of your house, mikey waved goodbye to you and give you his phone number. When he turns around you immediately called his name and give him a kiss on the cheeks before running inside your house. Little do you know your brother saw it and has been teasing you all evening.

_________

Hoping you guys liked this chapter, i will try my best to give you heartache on the next one. Kidding🤣🤣🤣