Chapter 18- I Lost Her

Yes!! " is your answer. You badly wanted to be his wife.

It's been 3 months since you and Mikey got engaged. He wanted to have the wedding next year. He was planning to have it on a remote and secure location so that nothing can goes wrong.

You've been receiving a lot of messages from friends and you make sure to let them know you and Mikey are engaged. They are all so happy about it.

Well, nothing has changed on your way of living.. Really. You wish he would bring you with him when you two got married. You wanted to help him and stay by his side.

One morning, you wanted to hire a house cleaner because you need extra hand to do the general cleaning on your apartment. You wanted to redecorate it a bit so you bought new curtains, table clothes, etc. Thinking that your plan of pursuading Mikey to let you stay with him would fail, at least your apartment is always the best place for you.

When the house cleaner arrived, she greeted you politely. She has almost the same features as you. Black hair, the height and even the skin color.

Both of you went on cleaning everything the whole day and its almost 5pm. You remember that you need to get some groceries as you ran out of eggs and sugar.

You let the house cleaner do her thing while you went outside to get some groceries.

At the convenient store, you were walking at one of the isle when you saw Hina and Takemichi buying groceries too. You hang out with them a little after getting groceries, you missed your brother so much and you guys went to a cafe to talk and catch up with one another.

They congratulate you and they can't wait to attend your wedding as Hina is one of your bridesmaid together with emma and Mitsuya's sisters.

After an hour you decide to go home. Both Takemichi and Hina stayed at the cafe.

Meanwhile, while walking you put on some headset and play a very loud music. Suddenly, someone bumped into you so it made you take off your headset to look who was that bastard.

You were shocked to see a lot of people outside your apartment. Some are gossiping and sorrounding the entrance and there are police sign (* do not enter*) You panicked when seeing this and you overheard the guy beside you saying:

"a group of men went there earlier.. They were heading at room 210."

You were frozen and sweating knowing that was your room number. ' Thats my room what the fuck just happened' you thought.

You were about to enter when you so armed officer coming out with a stroller bed that was carrying a dead body. The blood drop continuously and dripping on the floor. You cant believe what you were seeing right now.

You again came closer to the police men near you to ask what just happened. He stated :

"The woman was raped, murdered with 60 stab wounds and they peel off the skin on her face. She is barely unrecognisable. The one who did this must really planned it carefully and making sure she doesn't live."

Right at this moment your chest is tightening and about to burst out crying but you manage to control yourself.

You dont want to go back to your apartment because of fear someone would come to kill you. However, your phone and other stuff was there. You only have your wallet.

You ran as fast as you can to get far away from that place. You need a plan. While walking on the street you saw the TV in one of the restaurant. The news says it all. The dead body was identified as you. They didnt make any assumptions because you have the same feature as the house cleaner.

You feel bad for her. Your lives is in grave danger. You were thinking of hiding because of feeling a bit traumatized and scared.

You dont know what to do and where to go, you never been to Mikey's penthouse before so you dont even know where it was located. You knew, you need to do something to protect yourself while looking for Mikey. Also, you dont have your phone with you.

You went to a mall to buy a big hoodie jacket and other clothes you need. Sunglasses and face mask to help you cover your face. You thought of changing hair color would help you hide your identity.

You were known to have black hair so you choose to make it blonde.

No one will recognize you now

~~~Mikey POV~~~

Its been 2 days, since it happened to the love of my life YN and the only one who is keeping me sane.

I beat up a lot of people already to find the culprit and at last. I found who it was. "Kisaki" i already sent him to hell. This is still not enough for what he did to my precious YN. Ill make sure all the members of his organization dies and his family too. I will pulvorized all on them.

They took everything from me., she was everything to me. She was my life. I would do anything to protect her.

They raped and killed her, she must have suffered a lot. I knew day by day im slowly losing my mind. No one can stopped me from being occupied by darkness. I cant barely even look at her cause there's nothing to see but horror.

I can't even barely recognize her.....

I cant even come close to where she was lying....

They will all pay. I will make them pay..

(Mikey said while standing in the torture room and his eyes was just staring blankly to the people chained to the wall. The black circle around his eyes was visible, he is slightly losing his mind at this rate. Inside the torture room with him was some of toman's member with Draken and Mitsuya. You cant paint the expression on their faces. It was mixed with anger and deep sadness. Mitsuya was punching and  hitting one of the unconcious chained guy while crying. Meanwhile Draken is drowning one guy on the bathtub.

~~end of Pov~~~

You were planing to go to a friends house but feared that they will just get dragged into this mess. So the only plan was to find Mikey. 'He must be really worried' you thought.

To be continue:😁

_________

Sorry! Did i scare ya? 😁
Things are getting more and more exciting.

If this chapter reached 30 plus votes i will upload the next chapter which is Chapter 19- Sane... 😉