Chapter 5- Your Name?

While walking to the park with your twin brother, you dont even know how to approach him as this is somehow new to you. He pulled your hand and started running to the ice cream store.

He told you to look for a table for both of you while he orders the ice cream.

You quickly nod and look around to find an empty table near the window. 'now thats the spot'.

Takemichi then arrive with two big cup of icecream, he handed you the strawberry flavored one with sprinkles toppings and marshmallow.

' how does he knows i love strawberry and marshmallows??' you thought as you look at the melting goodness of icecream. You look up to see your brother enjoying his cup of icecream..' well it doesnt matter now..

You continue eating until both of you finished. You were so full.

Both of you decided to walk around the park. He was telling a lot of things he liked and how he wants to spend time like this with you more often.

Both of you were walking near the kids playground when you heard someone called out your brother's name.

"oi oi Takemitchy!!"...

Both of you looked back to see who it was.

Its the tall guy with dragon tattooed on the side of his head. You smiled at him and he smiled back. But then, your smile disappeared when you saw someone on his back with him.

'it was Mikey!!!!

You blinked a hundred times and your heart is beating so fast. When he notice you were there he took a deep breath and looked at the tall guys back. It seems like he was ignoring you.'like what happened last night was forgotten'.

"by the way, this is Draken sis and Draken this is my twin sister YN" Takemichi said.

'so he was draken, the one emma liked.' you thought.

" the other one was Mikey" he added.

You nod while looking at the two of them in front of you. They responded with nod too. Well, actually only Draken.

" We are having our weekly meeting tonight regarding valhalla matters."

' Etc. Etc. I cant relate to any of what he was saying.. '

You look around, look for a place to sit and let them talked about their own matters that doesnt even envolve you.

You were staring at the children playing when suddenly, One kid kick the ball and landed below near your feet.

You kick it back to them and they like the way you did it perfectly. You were having fun now. The kids like you and started to call you Angel.. And Ms. Beauty. You were overwhelmed by their kind attitude and playful tone.

You really love kids, you wish you'll have your own someday. You want plenty of them.. Maybe 5..😂

You turn to look at takemichi when you notice they were staring at you. You dust yourself off and head to them.

Takemichi told you that they have to leave for a quick meeting with the divisions leader. He then asked you if you wanted to come. You dont want to, but you thought for a second that it wasn't so bad, so maybe you can tag along for a bit.

You were led in the parking lot and saw two motorbikes parked. Draken and Takemichi sat on the first bike while your brother handed you a helmet and when you look toward the second bike Mikey was already sitting there. You blushed when you realize you will ride on his motorbike.

You quickly get in and pretending it doesnt bother you. You were not holding on to anything. When the motorbike started to get faster you were startled and your hand quickly grab mikeys waist afraid not to fall from the bike you did it tightly. Was speeding up on porpuse .!? You didnt feel any reaction from mikey so you stayed like that in a while until you arrived at your destination.

You quickly let go of him and get off the motorbike as quickly as possible. You dust off your clothes then turning to face your brother.

He was smirking and looking at you with teasing eyes. You felt like blushing cause you know what he means.

You ignored it to not make it so ibvious that you are attracted to Mikey.

There are 5 people there and they dont seem friendly except for the pink haired smiling dude.

You sat far from them. Waiting for the forum to end. You dont have anything to do so you decided to take pictures. When you finally got bored of taking pictures of yourself you then decided to take pictures of everyone.

You were taking pictures of them when the camera lands on mikey smiling face. You captured it. It was so cute..

You then immediately save it to your phone

You then immediately save it to your phone. Satisfied and thinking it was super rare to capture something so beautiful. The meeting was about to end, you put your phone on your bag when a guy suddenly put his hands around your shoulder almost choking you. .

" did you get a great shot of my face there" the long black haired guy said.

" i wasnt taking any pictures..of you or anyone else.. " you said while pouting.

" let me see then." he said.

"Hand me your phone" he added while leaning his head closer to your face.

You blushed to think of him knowing you are really hiding something. You held onto your bag tightly. Now your bag is as important as your dignity.

You gesture to your brother for help but this guy is not an easy one to talk too. He is a bit impulsive and moody, also bossy.

" Hey, give me your phone or i will take it from you. Whats it gonna be kitty?" he exclaimed.

You gulped and thinking a way to get out of the situation. You raise your eyebrow then stared at him.

"why should i, this is mine! Bleh! You stick your tongue out to tease him, he then laugh a little.. a great chance for you to escape.

You quickly ran but he grabbed you by the back of your neck.

" haha.. Not so fast kitty! He said while grabbing your neck and smirk on his face appeared.

Little do you know someone was watching everything and getting a bit mad.

________

Hi guy's, if you like the story so far kindly give it a vote per chapter.

I will update this daily. 2 to 3 chapters per day.

I been planning to give this a good ending.

If you have any suggestions. Dont be shy and dm me. 😉