Chapter 34- In A Hurry.

You quickly kick the ball towards the kids direction. They thanked you and you knew from that moment. You didn't die, you time leaped again.

You are now certain that you needed to look for Mikey and no matter what happen you will bring him back to you.

You looked for Draken in his shop but no one was there.. You were about to leave when someone interrupted you.' it was inupi' " you looked worried. Are you here to see Draken". You nod and he told you to sit for a while as Draken will be back.

You stared at inupi while he was fixing a motorbike. "Inupi? Where is koko now?!" he suddenly stopped upon hearing your words.

"you dont know? He is with Mikey." he picked up the tool on the ground and about to put it in a shelf.

"can i ask for his number.? You wouldnt mind right?!" he looks as you and his expression changed. He asked you a few questions but gave you koko's number anyways.

You immediately called koko and he surprisingly picked up. You asked him his location and if he was with Mikey. He answered you in detailed knowing it was you and he knows you. You thanked him for being so friendly and telling you everything you needed to know.

"so Bonten huh? I'll come and get you Mikey..i will fix this baby, if this is the last thing I'd do. I will give it my everything.. ." you mumbled while holding your phone on your chest.

You ran to the location Koko gave you and he was right. To the abandoned junk yard for cars, there he was your Mikey! Sitting in one of the car trunks while eating Dorayaki.

You ran towards him happily and about to hug him when Sanzu immediately blocked your way. "Hey there doll face, Sorry cant let you get any closer. This motherfucker is really getting on your nerves. Since he killed you.. Almost killed you once. You are so pissed with him. So you kicked him in the balls. ' oooh that should do it' he collapse from the pain he felt.

You reached Mikey and he notice you getting closer. He turns to looked at you with his poker face. You jump on him with out any hesitation and snuggle your head unto his chest. Even though he doesn't have any shirt on you really dont give a fuck about it. As long as you get him back and fix this shit.

He was shocked by what just happened. He knew the two of you broke up already.. So why are you doing this.

You look up to him and said "i could never let go of you.. Im sorry.!" you gave him a big smile and kissed him passionately. It made him let go of his dorayaki.

"No matter what you say i will never let go of you and never leave you. Even you have that dark impulse in you. Id still love you Mikey. Forever.. And ever.."  you gave him butterfly kisses all over his face, all his bonten member were just staring at the two of you and unable to utter a word to say. You just came out of nowhere and ran towards Mikey. They cant even have a seconds to react.

" Hmm. Why are you being like this now YN!?" he said while staring at you.

"Because i love you so much.... MIKEY." You said while smiling at him. Giving him the best smile you have. Looking straight into his soul. You grab his hands and put it in your chest. "Now i won't let you go.. Never."

At first he didn't react but now he cant hide his feelings anymore. He immediately pulled you into a tight hug.

"im so scared.. Of losing you and losing myself. Im so happy you come here to remind me of who i am." he said. Tears are flowing down his face.

He pulled into a tight hug and you both embrace each other. ' it will be you or no one.' you thought.

After a few weeks. The toman that has been disbanded were reunited again and has been reborn. A more organized gang. Mikey always brought you to the meeting to show you off to his friends. Everyone is thankful to you for bringing Mikey back to toman.

You are all cheering when you heard a familiar voice called you. You turned around and saw Izana running towards you and hugging you. MIKEY'S eyebrow twitch from seeing this. "who the fuck are you and why are you hugging My girlfriend!"  he looks slightly pissed but you introduce them to each other and found out they both knew shinichiro and they became friends in split seconds. Maybe they were meant to become friends anyway.

It's been 8 month since you time leaped. Tonight was new years eve. You and mikey were on the shrine sitting in one of the bench wearing kimono and waiting for the fireworks. He kissed you and held your hands at exact midnight. The kissed was so deep and passionate.

You closed your eyes and felt the warm he gave you.

..
..
..
Am i dozing off? I can't feel Mikey anymore.

When you open your eyes. You are in your old home. Holding a spatula and cooking!???? What!!

" what!??? Shit shit shit. Did i just time leaped to the future again!!!! You screamed..

" what is shit mommy? "  you heard a familiar cute voice and you looked down to see Akio looking up holding a teddy bear that has its head being ripped off.

Then a small figure came running towards the kitchen holding the other half of the teddy bear.🐻

"Mommy Akio ruined Mr Bear..!!" you sat down to looked at them with tears on your eyes. Letting go of the spatula. You hugged the two boys without saying a word. You were so happy that they are back. You felt a bumped on your stomach and it was a big one. You take a look and you were happy to see that your tummy has gotten bigger.

You heard the door opening and you immediately ran to see who it was. It was Izana!? 'Wait what the fuck' and there next to him was Mikey. They are chatting while entering the front door. You hugged Mikey and you can hear Izana chuckles.

The twins ran to hugged mikey then Izana.

"uncle izana what does shit means?! Akio said and Izana was stunned from what he heard. He then chuckles.

" hey, thats a bad word. Where did you learn that. " he asked.

" mommy said it a couple times.. "  he said while pointing at you.

You turn to look at mikey and changed the topic cause you knew this is actually your fault.

You and your family together with Izana enjoyed dinner together. You Heard izana is getting married and her fiancé is already pregnant.

Everything was going well for everyone. You were glad.

For a moment there your water broke and you knew.. Your baby is coming.

Everyone panicked.

_________

Omg im so glad that was over... Writing 4 chapters today was too much. I need a power nap😂💪

❤️❤️❤️❤️