Chapter 23- The Tragedy

The kids are slowly learning to interact and mimic words. You make sure koko and inupi are not saying bad words while playing with the kids. You got mad last month because you just heard Akio saying the word "iriot" which literally means "idiot". The last person they been with is koko and inupi.

You wanted to banned them from playing with your kids but Mikey told you that they can be an extra help for the babysitting. He finds it amusing when he heard the curse word from Akio. He was pretending to be mad. But, doesnt feel like it.

You always bring the kids to play at the beach and at the mall. The hard part about being with the twins was their two different personalities. Akio would ran everywhere, stumble from almost anything while akira would throw a tantrum asking you to carry him, he does not like crowded places and unfamiliar faces so he would snug his face unto your shirt to hide.

Mikey has been very busy this past few weeks. The business has grown big that means the busier he gets dealing with the gangs matter.

The kids miss him so much and wanted to be with him but you cant help it, You are at the mall buying groceries with the kids and being followed by Chifuyu the one in charge for looking after you and the kids. You felt your phone vibrate in your pocket. Its was Draken calling..

"Hey~ kenchin," you said.

"Where are you? The kids are with you? Right?" he ask. You can hear his trembling.

" Is something wrong Kenchin?!" Whats the matter? , what happened ? Talk to me pls! " you answered.

" ill pick you up and the kids, tell me your location now!,.". he asked.

" im at the convenient store near plaza." you said and he quickly end the call.

You quickly signaled Chifuyu to take the kids while you pay at the counter. You are now waiting for Draken outside with Chifuyu.

When you saw Draken, he looks so worried and he is trying to hide it. Your heart is pounding so hard and it made you think that something wrong has happened to Mikey. You wanted to ask Draken about it but the kids are with you in the car and you choose to wait for him to spit it out.

Once you reached your desination. Chifuyu took the kids inside, Draken looks at you with worry eyes. " Mikey... He is- Mikey is.." he stuttered and can't continue what he was about to say.

" Hey~it's okay Kenchin, please tell me" you act bravely but your tears were about to fall. You knew this is not a good news, every seconds pass you can feel the rising pain on your chest getting worst. You cant bare the thoughts of losing Mikey. He is still not saying anything that made your anxiety grow even worse.

"Please Kenchin! Please". You said begging him to tell you already. Tears are slowly falling down your cheeks while you look at Draken and you started covering your mouth not wanting to let out the sound of your burst out crying.

"We dont know where he is, His been missing since last night. They were ambushed. Mucho died and Sanzo was deeply wounded, Mikey's body were never found. We are still looking for him." he said while clenching his fists.

"Sanzu said he lost all consciousness and the last thing he remembered was he saw Mikey talking to someone.. He said it was Izana". He added.

Your knees suddenly felt weak. You fell on the floor but Draken catch you. He held you for support. You continue to cry." No kenchin, We need to find my husband" you said while sobbing.

Draken assist you back to your room. You hugged the twins and hiding them your face. You dont want them to see you crying.

You tried to call Mikey's phone several times but it was unattended.

" babe, where are you?" you talked to yourself while holding the phone to your chest. You were still hoping Mikey is alive and he will come back soon. There is an urge on your mind that you would go out there and looked for him but you cant leave the kids. All his gang members are now looking for him 24/7.

You knew that he will not be that easy to kill. Mikey will always put up a fight.

You cried all night thinking where he is now. But, you have to be strong for the kids. Mikey wouldnt want you to worry and cried yourself out to the point that you will forget that the kids needs you.

He wanted you to be strong specially in times like this.

2 days felt like forever and you receive a good news from Draken that Mikey has been found and he is in the hospital. He has a head injury and that made you super worried.

You went there and saw Draken talking to the Toman leaders. Baji, Mitsuya, Smiley and Pah. The conversation looks so serious, when you got closer you greeted them before heading to see Mikey.

Draken suddenly stops you, he looks so scared. You dont know what to think at this moment. Maybe Mikey was badly hurt and he is in a really bad state right now.

You looked at Draken and nod to signal him that its okay and you can manage.

You enter the hospital room and saw Mikey awake. Sitting and looking at the wall. You notice Draken follows you inside. ' well thats not what i expected' you thought.

Mikey doesnt seem to be very injured. He has a bandage on his forehead and he doesn't seem to be bleeding. You ran to him and hugged him tightly "you made me so worried". . You look up to him and see his emotionless face, he looks like he is not even happy to see you. He keeps staring at you. You ignored it and about to kissed him when he cuts you off saying..

"who are you?!"

To be continued ⚠️
__________

Authors note:

Looks like someone wont be able to sleep tonight 🤭😂.