Chapter 32- Finding Izana

Izana is from Yokohama gang and the Tenjiku boss. You didnt know where he is right now but you got few information that may help you with your so called "search and rescue operation for Izana". 'I guess time leaping is really in your blood'. Your brother can time leaped anyway so theres no question about it since you two are relatives.

You wanted to see Mikey so badly, while you are on your chilhood room and thinking how you missed the smell of your pillow. You ran down on the stairs when you heard your mother called you. She was very shocked when you hugged her tightly. "i missed you mom.." you said then she chuckles because she dont understand why you are being weird when she just got home from the public market. She caress your head anyway finding you adorable when you snuggle your head to her chest. 'You missed her smell' its like cocoa butter mixed with coconut oil.

After eating lunch with your mother, both you and takemichi decided to make a plan to fix everything.

You then decided to go the place where you can find izana, yokohoma is a very dangerous place. There are more delinquents there that your town.

You ride a train and went there thinking how far that place is. It took you 3 hours to get there, standing in the middle of nowhere asking yourself 'What now'.. For fuck sake, you dont even know anything about him.

You walked around the nearest park hoping you could find some clue of his whereabouts.

Its getting dark and you dont have a place to stay, your money can only help you survive for the next 2 days.

You walked around looking for a cheap inn/hostel room or something.

The rain starts pouring and you decided to get shelter on a nearby tree. You sat there hugging your knees. You missed Mikey and the kids. You really love your family and wants to fix everything so you can now go back to the future.

The wind blows is getting stronger and stronger and you felt cold, sadness and loneliness. You dont even know if you will be able to fix it actually, even when you find izana what will you tell him anyway.

You look so pale under the  the moonlight. Gazing at the nearby trees swaying. The wind is really cold. You decided to run and find a nearby shelter as the raindrops is getting heavier in seconds passing.

You bumped your head in something hard that made you fall back and now in sitting position on the side of the road soaked in the rain.

You look up to see a guy with scar on his face holding a umbrella. The scar is quite big and very noticeable. You quickly stand up and pick up your bag. "here have this umbrella" he grabbed you and lend you the umbrella but you refuse. ' I mean whats the point anyway.. Your already soaking wet from the rain. "its okay, i dont want it" you answered while hugging yourself.

He turns around and started to walk away. You were looking at his back.

"Ughh! where can i find izana in this Goddamn place" you mumble to your self then let out a long sign.

Your mumbling wasnt too loud but it's enough for you to hear it. You were about to walk on the other direction when someone grabs your wrist. "y-you! You know izana? Why were you looking for him?.. Its the guy with a scar on his face. It looks like he heard you.

You swallowed in extremely loud manner, ' what do I tell him, holy shit'! You thought.

"i - i uhm... I cant tell you! But i need to see him badly." he looked at you confuse. He must be close to izana. "my name is kaku, im on my way to meet izana."  your eyes brightened hearing those words.