Chapter 24- Not My Mikey

Crying is a natural human response to sadness. But what if you dont want to let the tears fall. Mikey just stared at you curiously. He doesnt even know what was happening.

"Kenchin?" Mikey called out to Draken. Wtf?! He knows draken but doesnt know who his wife is.

You knew from that moment that you needed to get some air outside. This is a lot to process. You went to get something to drink at the bending machine, looking at your reflection in the glass door of the bending machine you suddenly felt the warm tears fell down. You cant hold it any longer and you started crying. You fell on your knees, you kept trying to get a hold of yourself but it was so painful that you cant even take it anymore.

Mikey did return to you. But, its not the mikey you were expecting. He doenst even recognize you.

You were still on the floor when you saw someone offering you a hand, you look up to see Mitsuya and standing beside him was Hakkai. They let you sat on one of the bench.

" he remembers some of us, i think he did hit his head so badly.. I told him that you and the kids will visit him soon, he seem dumbfounded and that's when we knew he doesnt even remembered he has kids. He thought i was joking around. He even ask Draken for Dorayaki. " Mitsuya tried to explain everything to you slowly. They wanted you to come to the hospital to see Mikey cause they thought his memories would come back when he sees you.

At this rate, no one knows what to do. Even Draken thinks it was a good idea if you bring Mikey home. His memories would probably return anytime soon.

You agreed to him but when you told Mikey about it. He disagreed. He doesnt want to come with you.

It hurts you to think that of all the people.. Why you! Why forget about his wife and kids. The doctor explained it to you that this memory lost can be permanent due to the injury he suffered.. He also stated.
"i believe he was thinking of you and your kids so much by the time someone hit his head, maybe thats why." He stands up and left the room. You don't know how to explain to the kids that it will take time for their daddy to come home.

You went home alone, Mikey choose to come with Draken and emma. Emma lives with Draken and they promised to help Mikey recovers his memories.

Its been 2 weeks since you last saw Mikey, he doesnt even bother to visit you and the kids. Draken guided mikey to adjust as he still has a gang and businesses to run.

Mitsuya and Chifuyu was the one who investigate and track down Izana. They wanted to know what happened that day Mikey disappeared.

You were sitting at the sofa with the two boys (Akio and Akira). Watching cocomelon👀.. Akira is whining about his daddy again. He badly wanted to see him. Draken would come to visit you and the kids from time to time.

Another week had passed and there are no sign of Mikey.

You wanted to pay him a visit and so you brought the twins with you. They are sitting on the passenger sit while you drive. You arrive at your destination and as always you carried Akira and Akio is holding your skirt while you walks to the entrance. The butlers recognised you immediately and asked to assist you on carrying Akira. But, you refuse as Akira is no fan of strangers.

At the elevator you felt Akio's hand are shaking. This is not the first time but everytime this kid got inside the elevator and some confined space he would act like this. 'i think he has Claustrophobia' .

The elevator doors opens and you excitedly walked towards Mikey's office. Opening the door, you saw a woman on Mikey's table. He didnt even notice you came in. Mikey was there sitting at his desk holding the woman's hand.