Chapter 31- Time Leaped

Whattt!!!!! You shouted, enough for everyone's attention to turn on you.

You immediately took notice and apologize then sat down.

The first thing that comes to your mind was to check the time and date to know how how far back in the past you time leaped.' this is some crazy shit'.

You saw the date its January 15, 2017. You are on your senior year. That means, you and Mikey are already a couple and 'why the hell did i time leaped'. You suddenly remembers your last memories before you time leaped. You were with Izana.

When you grab his hands, you immediately time leaped. Maybe, there is something about Izana that you have to discover. He pleaded for your help. He must be in grave pain.

You thought if you could help Izana and fixed his past, you can come back in the future.

But, you dont even have a slight idea how to comeback. You don't want to redo your life as it was too exhausting and you missed your kids.

You are walking to the corridor while in deep thoughts when you suddenly bump into someone, when you turn to look who it was.. He isnt a guy from your school at all. He is a tall boy with eyeglasses. 'wait what the fuck, its kiseki tetta!' you thought.

You knew this motherfucker. Ofcourse how can you forget someone who almost killed you. You just nod to apologize but you felt disgusted just by looking at this piece of shit.

You continously walked when you saw your brother running towards the gate. He must seemed off, so you followed him and stopped when you saw a motorbike shop. You hide and spied on him when you saw a familiar tall guy. It was Draken. What was he doing?

You came closer and see that they seem to be discussing serious matter. Draken immediately saw you. He waved his hands on you. Making takemichi to look at your direction. ' oh shit, he caught me'.

"hey Kenchin, i - - i uhm.. How are you?!. You said while slowly walking inside the shop.

" Dont ask me that, i should be asking you the same thing.. How are you? You been so distant this past few month since you and Mikey broke up. " Draken said worriedly. 'What the fuck' your eyes widened from what you just heard, ' my time leaped fucked up everything. Me and Mikey never had this break up! What the fuck is happening'!! Your thoughts are killing you. As you felt sick and about to throw up because of stress.

You quickly give him a curious look and said " We broke up? When?!.

" i think you are starting to lose your mind YN-chann. Oh shit' this is bad" Draken muttered while he faceslapped himself.

"no no, i - uhm forget.. I mean i didnt understand the reason why me and Mikey broke up!" you said, you lied. You need to know how and why you two broke up. You need to get some details because obviously you dont have a damn idea about what happen to your past fucked up self.

" Okay, maybe you just didnt get it did you. Mikey left you because he wants to protect you from everything. His enemy and also, protect you from him and his dark impulse." Draken tried explaining everything to you. You still couldn't believe it. You and Mikey never had this break up before. It must have something to do with Izana. You need to find Izana as soon as possible to know how you would help him fix his future and also find a way to fix yours.

Mikey and Draken took a ride and you let them off. But, you suddenly remembered your brother also time leaped. He can help you. So You chased after them.

After 10 minutes of running, since you don't have a motorbike. You had no choice.

You saw your brother surrounded by gangs. There so many of them and there must be a fight going on.

You scanned the faces some of them are familiar. You then saw Draken laying on the middle of the road groaning in pain. You saw your brother in the middle talking to someone in a hoodie uniform. Beside him is a very big guy.. Omg!

That guy was bigger than Draken. ' he is a giant' you thought.

You cant hear what they were talking but you need to get close to your brother and talk to him.

You manage to swallowed your fear and confidently walk towards your brother. When a male with braided hair pulled you harsly.

"Doll, whatcha doin. Get out of here. Everything is about to go down.. Its not safe for you and your pretty face." he smiled at you, beside him is a guys with long lose hair. They have some similarity with the braided guy. They must be related.

You shove his hands off that shocked them on how persistent you were. Both of them stared at each other while you continue your way to your brother. Suddenly, you saw an umbrella flying over the giant guy's direction. He dodge it!

And a small figure that is running towards him kicked him. He reminds you of Mikey. He then said "My umbrella" you look down to see his umbrella. You hand it to him and gave him a warm smile.

He stared at you for so long before removing his gaze to you and turning it to the giant tall guy who you heard they called " Teranno South".

You shivers thinking how scary the atmosphere was. You pulled your brother to the corner and told him immediately "Bro, i fucking time leaped, help me please! " his jaw dropped upon hearing those words. He knew you werent lying just by looking at you in the eye.

He ask you a few questions about it and ask who you made contact with and you said it was Izana, then his eyes widened." What!?"  you just nodded to let him know it's true.

You then told him everything in your future. About Mikey and everything that was going well and how it all fucked up!. Remembering that you in your normal past, Mikey didnt broke up with you during senior year. He was still your boyfriend that time. But when you time leaped, everything changed. ' I think i messed it up when i time leaped'.

It's my fault brother, i need to find Izana immediately and fix this "  determination shows on your face. If you'd let this past fucked up, you might never see you kids in the future.

To be continued:
____________

Hey guys ill give this story a bit of a twist so it will be more thrilling.

Yn will be coming back and forth from past to present to help izana and bring back his future with mikey and the kids.

This is from the manga chapter 212.

Thanks for all your support❤️😘