Chapter 4 - Tokyo Manji Gang

While walking out of the hospital, you saw your brother talking to his friends and you notice that those were the same guys that are fighting on the park during the festival. Looking at the banner they are carrying. It say Tokyo Manji Gang.

You heard that before from one of your friends. You then realize they were that strong and powerful gang your classmates are talking about merely everyday.

Your eyes widened and you clenched you fists when you remember that the leader of this so called tokyo manji gang was named "Mikey". Your trembling a bit just realizing everything now.

' i just want to go home, this is too much for me' you signed. You looked at your brother and decided to not bother him and go home on your own.

When you are walking to the bus station, you are shyly looking down. A lot of people were staring at your messy appearance. Standing at the bus stop waiting shed. You heard someone called out to you.

"hey, you were Takimitchy's, sister right?" she smiled widely.

"Takemitchy?!, you mean takemichi.?" you laughed.

" Sorry, thats how my brother mikey use to call him.. I got used to it too." she added.

"its okay, i called him moron sometimes! You let a giggled.

" Im emma, whats your name? "

" YN, nice to meet you emma"

'So she is Mikey' s sister, she is so pretty. 'You thought

Both of you talked for 30 minutes before the bus arrived. She was so fun to talked to, very friendly.
Both of you got into the bus and started to talk of more serious stuff. She even mention mikey sometimes.

*like she never seen mikey got interested in other stuff beside the tokyo manji gang.

* how annoying his brother was.

*how she liked Draken and how Draken never noticed her because he is only seeing mikey and the gang.

* how she wanted to make Draken jealous.

She is very open with things, very honest. You liked it. You finally arrive at your destination and got out of the bus. You and emma went separate ways and exchange phone numbers. Then, Waved goodbye.

You went straight to your room, striped and got into the shower. You love how the hot water flows from your hair to your shoulder and thighs. It made you felt relax from a long and tiring day.

A lot of mixed emotions was washed away... Scared, sad, crush, alot has happened and you think you deserve a long rest since tomorrow is sunday. You are not planning to do anything else but that.

.... Sleep eat sleep and eat...

You head to your bed lay on your back while your facing the ceiling. You cant stop thinking about Mikey.

You roll to the other side of the bed and try to position yourself to sleep but even though you were super tired you still couldnt sleep because you were thinking about him and cant seem to get him off of your mind.

'what is happening to me?' you asked yourself.

'i cant be inlove with him, i just met him.. I mean for the second time, but he doesnt even know me.' this is frustrating...

Its 3am in the morning. You were still awake. You are starting to get annoyed.

You got up and notice your phone is not working.. You remember that it shut down earlier for the reason that you havent charge it the whole day.

You quickly plug it and force yourself to sleep. At last at 4am you had your long awaited sleep.

You were awaken by your brother rushing inside your room. He jump in front of your bed and cuddle you.

You were starled by his sudden gestures. Still sleepy and wanting to go back to bed. " Go away takemichi"

" Lets go out today YN!, i want to spend time with you." he said while jumping on your bed to wake you up.

" fine, fine.. You got up.. Give me 30 minutes.. Ill go take a shower first,now get out of my room you idiot.!" you said while rubbing your eyes and yawning.

He smiled at you and then stormed out of your room. Since when is my brother became so clingy? You thought. You and takemichi were really not this close before. You are used to being ignored by him most of the time. He seems matured and more fun now.