Chapter 17- Changes

You and Mikey had been together for 2 years now. Basically, tokyo manji gang has been no. 1 and undefeated gang. Mikey as their leader, he changed a lot. Get tatooed and even his attitude. But, for you Mikey is just going through some maturing process and he has to be fitted and act as the leaders of this fearless group that had been feared all over tokyo. You often missed the cute and cuddly side of him.

You as his girlfriend tried your best to help and support him. He decided to get you an apparment near the city while you study. He is earning big and starting to make tons of money. People need their protection so they pay them, others fear them. They run several businesses like clubs, bar, casino and you cannot keep up on how it grew so fast.

Mikey wants to hide you from literally everyone, only the gang members knows who you are and where you stay. Mikey wants to protect you. He feared that his enemy will come after you, and used you as a way to get back at him and revenge.

You only see Mikey once a week or sometimes twice a month, he had been very busy and worked up. He also thinks that visiting you more often is dangerous because of that he ussually come by at night and need to disguise himself and check if he is being followed.

Your hair have grown longer too. ( here's an example)

Sometimes when Mikey visited you, some gang members accompany him as a body guard and roam around the building to check for someone suspicious

Sometimes when Mikey visited you, some gang members accompany him as a body guard and roam around the building to check for someone suspicious. As a famous and well known person he really needs to be extra careful in everything he does.

It was Saturday night and you havents seen Mikey for 2 weeks nor he never texted you anyways. You got used to it. Some of your friends from school wanted to go out with you tonight at 8pm. They wanted to celebrate the end of midterm exam. Well, you ussually dont come to party like this because Mikey don't agreed and you dont want to drink alcohol too.

You were getting ready and it was already 7pm. You were combing your hair and putting a liitle bit of make up.

You pick up your bag and your keys and about to head to the front door. Opening the door shocked you a little as Mikey was standibg there and about to knock. Beside him is Draken, they are both wearing suit like business man but cooler than that cause the buttons are half way open that reveals their chest. Mikey's hair is beautifully combed and falls on the back of his head and some are falling over the front. He looks so sexy and Draken has his hair down.

You admire them for a second when Mikey brings you back to earth. " Hey baby, im back." he quickly entered and draken choose to stay outside to smoke. He was carrying two plastic bag with groceries. " im going to cook for you babe"he added. You were still looking at him and unable to say a word. He hugs you, kissed your forehead and proceeded to the kitchen. Mikey shows up in the most unexpected time, he never told you when or where.. You sometimes get pissed that he only remembers you when he has free time. But, you think you just need to understand the situation.

You suddenly remembered that you were about to leave to meet with your friends.

You followed mikey to the kitchen to talk to him that you were leaving to meet your friends tonight.

"Babe,? I didn't know you were coming over tonight, i was about to leave to meet with my friends" you said while smiling at him.

" i wasnt expecting you. But, i already said yes to them." you added.

Mikey did not respond and continue to cut the carrots and meat.

" i would love to eat dinner with you. But, maybe ill be home late tonight." You added.

He then look up to you while cutting the meat." i really missed you, you know.. You cant go" he responded while smiling but you can feel that he is trying to hide his anger.

"B-but,.. I-i already said yes to them and they are all waiting for me.. Babe" you stuttered.

He then suddenly stopped and put the knife down. He is looking at you and not saying anything.  He walks toward you and lean near your face. " i wasnt asking you." he said with a little annoyed voice but he is keeping the smile on his face.

You are not going to back down and you are still determined to leave. " im leaving to see my friends, whether you agreed or not."  you said while looking down and a little scared to face him as you know he is now a bit angry.

" hmm.. You can just tell them you cant go or do you want me to send Baji and the others to tell them for you". He said and the smile on his face disappears.

You were completely frozen and cant even move an inch on where you are standing. You are super scared of what you just heard. Mikey is being a yandare right now. Maybe he really missed you and he has little time to spend with you thats why he couldnt let you leave now. You have a lot of thoughts running through your mind.

You knew he wasnt joking when he told you that. You are still frozen and not saying anything. You knew that the next word that comes out of your mouth is very fatal and can get someone hurt.

"No need for that babe, i can just cancel it. Wait let me call them." You said while forcing to smile at him.

He smiled again and this time its genuine. He didnt say anything and walk towards the counter again and continue what he was doing before. You went to the living room and calls one of your friend to tell them you cant come cause you are not feeling well. You need to make an excuse anyways.

You went to help Mikey cook and finally eat dinner with him.

He told you a lot of things that happened and  bragged about their newly build penthouse and 1 large building for business. He really wants to bring you with him but he knew it wasn't a good idea. You knew your life with mikey wouldnt be easy.

Your dad warned you before about the consequences on choosing this path of life. It was your decision and you never regretted that you choose him.

After eating dinner both of you sat down on the sofa. He was resting his head on your shoulder while playing with your hands. He then suddenly closed your hands into a fist and said to open it. You were shocked to see a diamond ring on your palm.

"Will you marry me".... He asked. You were stunned and blushing from what you just heard.

To be continued...

________

Omg!!!

Eyyyy!!  Congratulations ❤️🎉🎉🎉