Chapter 11- What Am I Doing.

You were still punching that guy on the face even though he is unconscious now. Its like you were not yourself anymore. You got carried away by all the emotions and you were a little not on the right mind. Your eyes are continously staring down, while continuing throwing punches without blinking.

You didnt even notice that Hina and the others were there.

Nobody made their move as all of them are frozen on their spot. They still cannot believe what they are seeing right now. Men scattered and unconcious and you still punching mercilessly that one guy that has been bleeding a lot now.

Mikey walked towards you and grabbed your hand. You stopped and looked up to see who it was.. Your eyes widened when you see Mikey staring down at you.

You stood up and bow your head as you cant look at him in the eyes right now. He reached out his hand to your shoulder and pulled you into a tight hug. He didnt say anything. He just hugged you and your tears are now starting to flow.. You hugged him back.

"Mikey... Im so-sorry!" you said while sobbing.

"shhh.. He hushed and hugged you even tighter.

" c'mon, lets go.. " he added

You were now following mikey while he is holding your right hand.

You ride back to his house. He doesnt want to send you home yet as you have blood on your uniform. Your mother might panic if she sees you. Also, he missed you so much. He wanted to be with you especially on times like this. You have wounded hands he helped you clean and put bandage on it.

He even told you to take a shower. You nodded and follow everything he says.

While you were on the shower he knocked twice on the door to give you some clothes. You open it and he reach it out to you with his head looking down. Afraid of seeing some of your private area.

He gave you a black hoodie with red printed design and a white sweatpants. It was comfortable to wear even though its a bit bigger and you look so small in it. Mikey smell was attached to the fabric. Its like his perfume is making you calm and happy.

You got out of the bathroom wearing the clothes he gave you. While drying your hair using the towel you notice mikey isnt there.

You sat on his bed and finally laying your back to the soft bed.. You hugged his pillow and it smells like him. You didnt notice that you are slowly dozing off and sleeping.

When Mikey arrived on his room holding a cup of tea and a slice of cake. He search the room to see you are now lying on his bed sleeping. He put the tray down and walks closer to you, sitting on his knees on the side, he rest his elbow on the bed. Looking at you while admiring your facial future. You look very stressed but still beautiful.

He tapped you cheeks twice to wake you up. You quickly got up and apologise, he looked at you and smile with his eyes closed.

He handed you a tray with tea and cake you drink the tea and eat half of the cake. He is looking at you while you eat, you took a spoon full the cake and gesturing him that you want to feed him. He didnt refuse, he leans towards you and open his mouth. He is adorable.

It was very quiet. No one dare to open a topic for conversation. Both of you are just looking at each other and cherishing the moment. Then Mikey notice you were still wearing the necklace he gave you. It make him happy to know you didnt take it off even though the two of you broke up.

Its almost 8pm and mikey decided to drive you home.

While driving, he asked you. " Did you still think i cheated on you?" with serious tone.

" No, i knew you would never.." you said while hugging him tigher from behind.

He smiled. While he continue to drive to your house.

Arriving at the front door. Mikey send you off making sure you were safe. When you said goodbye and turn around mikey pulled you closer and kissed you.. It was a passionate one, you were longing for his lips for so long and it feels like your legs are getting weaker when his tongue is entering your mouth and you let it through.

He then, stopped to get some air. He smiled at you while saying " you don't know how i was longing for that, i missed you so much". You blushed " I miss you too Mikey!".

" i promise to protect you no matter what!" . He exclaimed.

" you are my girlfriend again right?" he added, you smiled and nod at him..

He kissed you again on the cheek before leaving. You can see how happy he was..

_________

❤️❤️ Okay! I think i just did 4 chapters today. I'll try to add more...