•1•

September 26 2021
11:59 am
Cece POV

I woke up to banging and moaning which made me groan in annoyance.

I grabbed all my hygiene and went to shower but not before turning on some loud ass sza.
________________
_________________

While I was drying my dreads with my towel I heard a knock and went to see who it was. It was Ray.

"What ray" I rolled my eyes and went back over the the sink getting a blow dryer.

"You mad at me?" I heard her pout but I ignored it "nope" i simply said.

"mane yes you are" she huffed and I heard footsteps coming towards me but once again I ignored and began to blow dry my locks. (A/N I don't know if I'm supposed to call them locks or dreads so correct me if I'm wrong please)

"Cece" she whined stepping in front of me. I glared at her and moved over to look in the mirror.

"Ciara I just know your nappy headed ass hear me bit- girl" I glared at her before she could continue the word.

"I'm sorry" she quickly moved back putting her hands up in surrender. I rolled my eyes again going back to my hygiene.

"You mad at daddy?" She joked with a smirk.

"Girl if you don't get the fuck on thinking you daddy because you be fucking the skinny ass monkey in there get the fuck on" I laughed and laughed harder seeing her jaw dropped.

"Aww pooh it's ok but you need a close your mouth before my strap flys in it" I chuckled.

"whatever" she rolled her eyes and walked out the bathroom. I just chuckled and continued doing my usual.
________________
__________________

I was out doing my normal morning jog to the gym. I do this every weekend since I don't really have shit else to do.

I got ina gym and signed up like normally and went ahead going into my favorite little section.

"Aye" I heard a deep manly voice from behind me while I was doing my squats but ignored it knowing it was probably one of them weird niggas.

"Aye luh mama" I heard the man closer by me. I lil to close.

"Yo get the fuck on bruh, fuck up witchu" I turned around stepping back and mugged him.

"I mean shit you gotta good looking body. Aye just lemme holla-" I cut him off by walking away to the pull up machine.

I tuned him out by putting my beets on.

weird ass niggas...

Cece pov
continuing day 5:04 pm

I was sweaty and my body was kinda weak. When I work out like this I just call ray ass to come get me exactly what I'm finna do now.

As I was about to dial her number I heard him again.

"Aye you need a ride?" He asked with a smirk.

"nah man just leave me the fuck alone bruh." I sighed and went ahead to dial ray.

Ring

Ring

Ring-

I just hung up knowing she was with her pet monkey right now which made me groan in annoyance.