•3•

Ray POV
September 27 2021, 1:32

Me, Cece and, Kay were on the way to my moms house since she called and asked us to pull up on her. Cece has been quiet the whole ride and every time I asked was she ok she'd just nod.

"Bae can you take me to the mall real quick while you and her in the back go see your mom I'll just go get my hair and stuff done" Kay asked giving me a small smile while my face was scrunched up.

"uhmm sure" I shrugged and headed towards the nearest mall. I looked through the rearview mirror seeing cece already looking at me with a disappointing look. I just looked back at the road and sighed.

When pulled up at the mall I pulled up to the front letting Kay get out but instead of her getting out she turned to me with a innocent smile with her hand out.

"what?" I asked looking from her hand to her with a very confused look.

"bae don't play" she said rolling her eyes with her hand still out.

"you said you want to go to the mall right? Now gone, my mama waiting on us." I said dismissively and chuckled hearing cece cracking up in the back. Kay groaned and slouched in her seat while Cece was still laughing it up in the back. I just shrugged and kept it pushing.

________________
________________

We finally arrived at my mom and dads house waiting for them to open the door.

"Here I come" I smiled hearing her soft voice.

Boi I love this lady..

She opened the door and squealed.. yes squealed like a lil ass kid who got a puppy for Christmas.

"Oh my babies I missed y'all" she cheesed pulling me and cece into a bear hug kissing our cheeks repeatedly in the process.

"ma" me and cece whined and she instantly let us go.

"Im sorry babies but y'all know I've missed y'all" she said with a big smile on her face and patting our cheeks putting a smile on me and cece's face. Her eyes then shifted behind us looking at Kay and I could tell her face fell. My momma glared at me then back at Kay.

"oh hey Kay" she said giving her a fake smile.

"Hey" Kay gave her one back. See my momma doesn't like Kay and cece don't either. I still don't get why though.

"Well come in" My mom said opening the door for us. We all rushed in the kitchen when we smelled food because one thing about my momma is she can put it down fasho.

______

We were at the table catching up. I looked at kay when I hear her giggle. I seen her cheesing with a blush at her phone which caused me to scoff.

Thoughts of her cheating and probably fucking with other niggas was running through my head.

She did it once she might be doing it again.

"I'll be back" I said lowly and got up heading towards the bathroom.

After closing the door I looked at myself through the mirror seeing myself slightly turning red. I shut my eyes taking deep breaths to calm myself down. that shit ain't working.

I groaned feeling my temper raise. I then snatched my scrunchy out my ponytail and ran my fingers through my hair. Thoughts of Kayla cheating on me was going through my head.

I don't think she would actually do that but then again she has before. We barley see each other so she might be fucking on any nigga who could dick her down.