•10•

•Ray•

All I could do was think. Why me? Why am I getting this unwanted karma? I don't understand, why won't she just kill me?! I'm ready to die. Just kill me already.

While all these thought going through my head Aj is pounding her strap into me. I couldn't scream, I could barley breathe, nor I cant escape all I could do was take it.

It took her a couple more minutes before she finally stopped which made my whole painful and throbbing body un-tense from the pain.

"You lucky 'Ian got no dick because yo ass would've been pregnant" she chuckled as she tried to force me on my knees. I jus flopped down on my stomach and laid there.

"Bitch stop playing 'wit me" Aj gritted out as she pulled me up by my hair making me groan in pain but due to the amount of times she have done this, I'm used to the pain by now.

__________________________________

•Cece•
HOSPITAL
2:55 pm

"Hey" I heard a soft voice next to me which made me roll my eyes and continue to eat my lunch.

Ray. She was the popular Middle school 'stud'. "Ciara-"

"Why the fuck is yo nappy head ass still speaking to me?" I spat harshly at her while cutting my eyes at her.

"I-I just wante-" I cut her stutters short.

"I-I-I y-y-you nothing. Don't speak to me." I spat after mocking her stutters. With that being said I got up and headed out the cafeteria.

And that was the start of our journey. She annoyed me till I gave into talking to her.

______
________

{some years later}

"Ciara!!" I heard my name being called making me let out a groan.

"yes?" I asked while rubbing my temples. My back soon arched as I felt her preference right behind me a lot more closer then she should be.

"What you over here doing?" She asked looking over my Geometry work.

"What it looks like? work." I smartly replied.

"I swear you act like you just don't like me." She stated with a playful eye roll.

"Oh well" I shrugged her off and went back to focusing.

As I was answering a question I felt a head on my shoulder and a pair of hands on my waist.

"R-Ray?" I stuttered in shock and confusion.

"shhh I'm tired" she shushed in a more raspier voice and I did exactly that with shivers going down my spine.

"You ready to lay down when I'm done? I only got three more questions" I asked making her hum and nod in response.

I finished my last two questions and got up which made ray lift up off me and step back. I tell her a quiet 'cmon' and led her to the bed taking my clothes off leaving me in my bra and boxers and lay in bed. I heard her take her clothes off then felt her get in bed big spooning me. I smiled and scooted back wanting her to hold me more and she did just that.

"Cece?" I heard her silently whisper in my ear making me hum in response.

"You going to sleep?" She asked lowly.

"Nah I'm just laying here" I sarcastically said and smacked my teeth.

"Oh good well-" I cut her off simply saying "ray go to sleep"