•15•

{A/N ~ I'm going to put a random date bc I know the "next day" and "weeks later" is throwing yall off}

Cece POV

•Next day May 12 2022~ 7:35am•

Last night was one of the best nights of my life so far. The sex was great I mean even though I didn't get nothing in return it was still great I guess.

"What are you thinking about?" I heard Bri's softly ask on my left while she traced her finger through my abs.

"Oh nothing just thinking about you and last night." I bit my lip looking her way and seen that she held a cheesy smile.

"I had so much fun but I can't feel my legs." She pouted a bit which made me laugh a little and peck her pouty lips.

"What you want for breakfast?" I asked her since I knew she was hungry because I sure was.

" Waffle House sounds so good right now." She hummed while laying her head on my chest.

"Ok get up right quick I'm finna head down there." I told her but she whined.

"No just get Uber eats baby." She pouted putting her leg and a arm around me while snuggling her face more into my neck.

"Aight chill." I chuckled then smirked once I thought about what she said.

'She called me baby'

"I'm yo baby now?" I teasingly asked while rubbing on her soft small bottom.

"Yes and forever will be." She spoke after she pulled her head away from my shoulder and repeatedly pecked my lips.

"Ok let me order this food because I'm starving." I said. I felt her stare as I sat up and my stretched my muscles. I still had my sports bra and my boxers on so I'm good. I got up looking for my pants which was in front of the bed so I went around and grabbed them feeling for my phone until I felt it on my right pocket so I went ahead and pulled it out. I smirked as I glared and Bri and seen her practically drooling as she watched me.

"You good?" I asked, I guess that made her snap out of it and shake her head yes.

"Yes sorry." She said with a nervous chuckle.

"You so cute mane." I laughed which made her playfully roll her eyes.

"Stop laughing at me. It's not my fault you fine as fuck." She said crossing her arms which made me smile.

"Come 'er." I spoke while opening my arms and she smiled while rolling her eyes and wrapped the sheets around her slim body and got off the bed coming towards me. Once she finally made her way towards me I wrapped my arms around her small frame.

"Wit 'yo fine ass." I spoke in her ear as I smacked her ass and smirked hearing her let out a low moan.

"Go get in the shower ima be in there with you in 3 mins." I said and she did as told while telling me 'ok'.

I went on my phone ordering some Waffle House. Once I placed our order I checked my notifications.

Miss call Ma💕🥰...(31)
Miss call Pa💙... (14)

Messages (57)

'Oh shit'

I hurriedly called ma back. It rung twice before she answered. I was scared ass fuck.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU CIARA HERNANDEZ ?!" She shouted which made me take the phone from off my ear.

"I-Im at a friends house." I stutter. Cant nobody put fear in my heart more then this lady right here. And I hate disappointing her.