•24•

Cece continuing POV

we're?

Im guessing she was talking about her and pops but it never takes all that to come get my ass outta this neighborhood.

I crawled into my bathroom that was attached to my room and closed the door. Shit you never know the next moves.

About 15 mins later I gotta call seeing it was Momma J.

"Hello?" I say as I answered the phone.

"Hey I'm outside ray is going up to get you." She said as I heard a car door open and close in the background. Ray?...

"wait momma J you said ray?" I asked in a panicked tone.

"Yes ray girl now chill out she walking up the stairs now." She said.

"oh my gosh.." I sighed and stood up off the floor going into my room then walking in the living to the front door hearing a knock.

I hesitantly opened the door already aware but still not ready for who's on the other side.

I look down at my phone seeing momma j already hung up.

"You can tell momma I said I'm good" I said giving her a quick smile then closing my door but a foot stops it making me sigh throwing my head back.

"Come on Ciara I'm not for the bull just come on so we can leave." She said before sighing and looking off with an annoyed expression.

I scoffed before forcefully closing the door back and grabbing my keys then opening my door back walking out seeing Ray glare at me which caused me to roll my eyes as I lock my door and stomp downstairs to ma car.

I get in the back closing the door wishing I closed it harder but who knows what would've happened to me. I crossed my arms looking out the window not peeping a word.

"So... what y'all gotta attitude for?" Momma J asked I guess sensing the tension in the air.

"I don't know ma ask her wanna be mad ass." Ray said which made me scoff.

"First of all little girl don't worry about me, Second of all I'm not mad so worry about your self." I spat glaring at her as she turnt her nosy ass around all up in my back seat.

"Aye! don't start that shit!" Mama J said glaring at me in the rearview mirror then side eyeing Ray before pulling off. Me and Ray huffed but we shol did get quiet.

After 20 mins of a tense silence in the car we finally pulled up to this big ass house. Pretty sure it's rays but I could careless. Once momma pulled up they got out the car but my ass shol did sit my ass rii there. They started walking towards the door still not noticing I was in the car making me shrug and get on my phone going through my socials. After a few mins there was a hard knock on the window causing me a to jump and look out of it seeing momma J with a irritated stare.

"Getcho ass out this car Ciara." She said pointing at me on the other side of the window. I jus nodded and slid to the other side of the car getting out and closing the door back then sped walked my ass to the door before she could get close behind me as she was fussing and cussing. I opened the door and began to look around. It was actually really nice. Especially the living room.