•25•

Ray POV
2 weeks later

Every since the coincidence happened with mama we haven't really been talking. I tried calling her but she ain't been answering. I know me fucking ole girl is fucked up but you know what they say about them first loves. When she texted me from a new page on ig I knew i was gone be right back on her hip.

I sighed laying in bed thinking about what I should do next. I hate being a disappointment to my folks especially over a girl but I can't let her go for shit. I tried and some how fail once again and again and again and.. yeah.

I finally decided to call my dad to at least check up on him.

"Yes Rhianna?" He answered with a sigh seemed bothered.

"Why you answering the phone like that?" I asked mugging the wall. I did feel some kinda way because I know I did some wrong but damn I'm bothering y'all that much? If I wanna get fucked over by her over and over let that be, don't understand why that's bothering them so much.

"Ray don't act dumb..." I could tell he had his eyebrows arched jus by the tone in his voice.

"Ok bru because i wouldn't do y'all like that ever. I forgave mama when she been lying to me my whole life and you forgave her after everything she put you through but y'all gone just ghost me after I took back a bitch that have nothing to do with y'all?"

"Rhianna!-."

" I'm not fucking done. I forgave y'all after y'all lied to me my whole life but I get ghosted and hung up on over a bitch that ain't got shit to do with y'all is fucking crazy.  Matter of fact since y'all think y'all wanna ghost then come back whenever you feel like y'all want to both of y'all are blocked." After my rant I hung up didn't give pops a second to speak then in fact blocked them but then that sudden guilt hit me hard. I know I can't take back what I said and did might as well carry on with life with or without them I can make this money.

Cece POV
Minutes after...

Pissed cant even describe how I'm feeling right now. Mama called me crying saying ray cursed them out then blocked them over a bitch at that the monkey looking hoe. She got life fucked up. I clicked on her number dialing that hoe until she answered.

"Hello-"

"Don't fucking hello me bitch! Send your address and be ready to fight after my shift because I'm fucking you up dumb bitch." I aggressively whispered into my phone watching the kids eat and talk about kid things.

I was being so serious though once I get off work I'm going home getting my shit together then going to her house I don't give a fuck if I get my ass beat long ass that hoe got scratches and bruises I'm good.

-2 hours later-

Soon as I got off work I went home took a shower and put a t shirt with some joggers on then my running shoes. I grabbed a hair tie and my phone then keys heading out the door locking it on my way out. I quickly went downstairs to my car and got in then checked my phone checking Ray recent message. Dumb hoe actually sent her address.

I put the address in maps and followed the directions to her house. I'm ready to fuck some shit up.

30 mins later

After that long ass ride I was finally here. I got out the car making sure my shoes was tied tight and walked up her driveway to her door. Me not giving a care I began banging on her door

"Bring yo ass outside bitch!!" I yelled and seen the white old lady neighbor stare at me in shock I jus shrugged it off and kept banging at the door. Until everything flashed before my eyes as the door was snatch open and i was being slammed against it by my neck.

"bitch-"

"This your fourth time calling me a bitch and you know I don't like being called out my name Ciara." she calmly spoke. I was kinda scared because the look she was giving was definitely ' I'm finna beat yo ass' but I won't let that stop me from cursing her ass out. I fear no bitch.

"Bitch! Let me go!" I said looking her dead in her eyes still struggling to move. We sat in a tense silence glaring at each other before her eyes trailed down to my lips and my eyes followed down to hers, and before you know it we did the unthinkable. We kissed.

Our lips moved together so perfectly I even felt a spark. I felt her put her hands on my waist as I let mines wrap around her neck. The kiss began to get heated we began fighting for dominance until her hands went further down and she tapped the back of my thigh signaling me to jump and I did. I let out a moan making me obviously loose our tongue battle.
\\\\

Omniscient

"ohh fuck ray!" Cece moaned as Ray had her on her knees and hands with her ass in the air. Ray had her arms around cece thighs as she ate cece out from the back.

" I'm finna cum..." Cece whimpered before letting out a soft gasp as she let her juices squirt out on the bed. Knowing ray wasn't stopping her actions she began reaching back to push her head away to only get her hand smacked away then a hard smack on her ass.

"I-I'm sorry!" She cried out as she felt ray slip her cold fingers into cece. She started off slow but then started slamming her fingers in and out of cece making her squeal in surprise.

Cece felt so light and she loved the way ray was making her feel. She felt so hot and light as if she was high. The way ray made her feel was making cece fall deeper in love with her.

"You sorry mama?" Ray softly asked as she pulled cece back by a grip of her locs. She changed her movement and was curling her fingers in a motion that made cece tense and tremble. In success Ray smirked.

Cece could only moan as loud as she could feeling ray hit her spot over and over again. All she could focus on was the pleasure at the moment but ray didn't like that.

"Youn hear me talking to you?" She asked more serious than before not liking the fact she got ignored. He fingers moved faster inside cece sending her over the edge.

"Y-Yes baby yes! I-I'm so s-sorry- Fuck!" She cried out as she came for a fourth time. Ray stared in awe as she watched cece clench and unclench around her fingers as juices went down her hand to her forearm and dripped on the bed. Ray slowly slid her fingers out making cece whimper.
Cece laid on her stomach falling straight to sleep.

"Come on so we can shower and I need to change the sheets" Ray said then waited for an answer only to get light snores. Smacking her teeth she slowly rolled cece in her back and picked her up, cece let out a little whine and wrapped herself tighter around ray making her chuckle

"Big ass baby." Ray walked to her bathroom and turned her water on warm slowly sitting cece inside the tub.

////

After her accomplishments of taking cece a bath and putting her on one of her shirts that fit big on cece and changing her sheet and throwing the other ones in the washer. She laid beside cece admiring her features.

Ray was in love with cece and as much as she wanted to deny it and push the unwanted feelings to the side she still loved her. Her smile. Her laugh. Her body. Her moans. Her eyes and them pretty ass lips. Everything about this girl had ray sprung which is why she finally let her feelings take over making her kiss cece and she was happy that she did.

Pecking cece lips she laid her head on her stomach and began falling asleep.

Ok guys!!! More coming soon I'm backk!

I know I'm horrible at sex sense 🤣!