•22•

(This was kinda rushed so I apologize for any mistakes)

•Cece POV•
2 weeks later

I've been working at this job for two weeks and I really enjoy it. Taking care of kids isn't too hard but when they aren't potty trained it kinda is. So me and ray haven't been talking in a while we've basically been avoiding each other. She fucked up like always, she some how never fails at that. I sometimes wish we just claimed each other while she was in the hospital because I feel like that would've been better for us. We wouldn't be getting jealous of each other but then again we'd be fucking up our friendship so I guess it's best we stay friends.

"Miss Cece Jason hit Raven and now she's crying." A little voice said taking me out of my thoughts.

"Thank you for telling me Dajah where are they?" I say as I stood up from my chair with a sigh.

"come I'll take you." She said as her little fingers grabbed mines then tugged for me to follow her which I did. She led me over to the dress up section where I seen a crying raven.

"Aww ray ray come here." I frowned picking her up and rubbing on her back to soothe her.

"What happened boo?" I asked as she stuffed her face in my neck sniffling trying to calm herself down.

"Ja-Jason h-hit me." She said still sniffing after every word she stuttered.

"It's ok can you be a big girl and go play with Dajah?" I asked as I put her down. She nodded her head in response then Kendajah grabbed her hand with a big smile dragging her over to the toys.

Now time for Jason. He was one bad ass child I tell you. I sighed walking over to him seeing him with a smug look on his face while looking at the ground.

"Jason.." I called to get his attention. He rolled his eyes and looked up at me before answering, "What?"

"Why'd you hit ray?" I asked.

"Because she's annoying and talks too much." He spat kicking the legos.

"Ok but you don't hit a girl-"

"My dad said we supposed too." The 5 year old said as he pointed himself. I was really in shock. His dad teaching him this?

"No buddy you don't do that ok? I don't know why your dad would even teach you something like that because that's not what your supposed to do. You don't ever put your hands on a girl ok? You respect them." I explained to the poor child.

"But daddy said-"

"Your dad was wrong buddy you don't never supposed to put your hands on an female."

"Ok.." he muttered with his head down.

"Now go apologize to ray." I say and he nods slowly going over to her way to apologize.

Lord..

After shift-home-

Once I went in the house it felt good to finally take them shoes off. I let out a deep sigh as I flopped on the couch.

Then I seen pops and ray coming downstairs with boxes but shrug it off I was too tired to care at the moment.

"These the last of the boxes." I heard Ray say from outside before sighing.

"Damn you really leaving me." My dad said in a fake hurt tone.

leaving?

"What?!" I quickly shot up from the couch to the front door and walked outside to the porch.

"Leaving where?" I asked looking from between pops and her.

"Uhh.." she muttered and gave pops a look.

"so basically what happened was.. oh yeah ray you on your own with this one." Pops said with a chuckle and started walking my way to go inside. I moved out his way but before he got on the porch he looked back at ray then back to me and put his head down laughing and continued walking inside.

"Boy that goddamn ray." He said as he laughed his ass back upstairs. What the fuck is funny?

I looked back at ray giving her that 'bitch you better speak' look.

"Yeah uhm I moved out.." she hesitated to say as she nervously scratched the back of her neck. My heart dropped.

"Really?" I asked as a swallowed the lump in my throat down.

"No don't cry." She sighed as she walked up to me. I didn't even realize that I was crying until a tear fell off my face onto the concrete.

When ray made her way to me she wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged me tight as I jus stood there with my hands covering my face. That soon ruined after my emotions got the best of me.

"Why do you always try and run from your problems?!" I snapped as I pushed her away from me making her stumble. I was feeling so many emotions right now. She was over doing it at this point because why leave without even telling me before working out our problems? Yeah it was a two way thing because if I know I wanted to talk to her so I should've, hell I missed her but she also could've came and spoke to me. Especially before leaving me.

"It's not even like that Cece." She sighed while running a hand down her face and that made my blood boil. Before you knew it my fist connected with her face.

"Fuck you!!" I shouted quickly walking back inside and rushing upstairs to our- well my room. I grabbed some of the things she got me and opened the window.

"Since you wanna leave take this shit with you." I spat as I threw the things out the window.

"You know after everything you put me through I still stayed your friend. Even when you always put hoes before me or stood me up. You know I have a crush on you and you still just out here fucking girls YOU DONT EVEN KNOW BY THE WAY. So take your shit and go since you always wanna run hope you get some pussy while you at it since you can't live without it." I spat out to  her and the tears kept coming. She was looking at me with the most apologetic look but I don't care for no apology right about now.

"You know I-I like you but y-you still d-do shit and it hurts!" I shouted as I began choking on my tears.

"I'm sorry! I cant stay here but you can always visi-"

"NO! Leave me alone!" I shouted as I shut the window back and cried in my hands and slid down on the floor.

I soon felt a hand on my back and looked up seeing momma.

"It's ok baby." She said tryna soothe me by hugging me.

"She always does this." I sobbed into her shoulder.

"Aww baby..." she pouted rocking us side to side.

"She'll come around ok? Y'all are still young and have a lot to work on y'all just need to give each other time.

I just nodded listening to what she said and took it in.

we need time... we'll come back around. right ?